Ch.2

In the Isle of The Lost
After Mal, Ash, Evie, Lena, Jay, Stefan, Carlos, and Rick are done singing and dancing, Mal and Ash snatched lollipops out of the children's hand and they began to cry. They held up the lollipops triumphantly and their friends laughed and pleased with their stunt. Suddenly, two shadows loomed in their path, and all of the merchants scampered away, hiding in shops. It could only mean two things.

Henchmen and crew mates appeared and cleared the way to make room for Her Royal Wickedness and His Royal Pirate Captain, Maleficent and Captain Hook, Mistress of Evil and Infamous Evil Pirate. Her horns were wrapped in leather and she carried a scepter, her eyes flashing green. His hook shining through the sunlight and he carried his hand telescope, his compass flashed out of his leather coat. Mal said "Hi, Mom," and Ash said while wrapped her arm around Carlos "Hi, Uncle Hook," with mischievous smiles. Maleficent said "Stealing candy, Mal and Ash?" Hook came up and said "We're so disappointed."

Mal and Ash scrunched up their faces and Mal said cheerily "It was from babies." then, they hold out the lollipops. Mal and Ash's friends laughed again at just how very mean they could be and Carlos kissed Ash's cheek. Maleficent and Captain Hook smiled and Hook said "That's our nasty little girls!" They snatched the lollipops from Mal and Ash's hand, spit on it, clamped it in their armpits, and handed them to one of the henchmen. Maleficent said while her eyes gleamed "Give these back to the dreadful creatures."

Mal said "Mom..." while Ash said "Uncle...", annoyed at how they always had to one-up them. The henchman trotted off to return the lollipops to the mother of the babies. Maleficent said "It's the deets, Mal and Ash, that makes the difference between mean and truly evil," while she smiled and waved to the grateful mother then, looked back to Mal and gestured grandly "When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms." While Mal mouthed along "Cursing entire kingdoms!" Hook came up to Ash and said "When I was your age sweet Freya, I was planning revenge against Pan." then, Ash mouthed along "Revenge against Pan!" Mal and Ash looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

Maleficent said "Walk with us," putting her hand on Mal's shoulder and guiding her forward as Hook did the same with Ash. Maleficent said "See, We're just trying to teach you both the thing that really counts: how to be us." Mal said while nodding "We know that," Ash said with her uncle "And we'll do better." Hook said while Maleficent and he whipped around "Oh! There's news, we buried the lede!" Maleficent pointed at Mal, Ash, and their friends and said "You eight have been chosen to go to a different school. In Auradon."

At these words, Evie, Lena, Jay, Stefan, Carlos, and Rick made to bolt, only to be snatched up by Maleficent's henchmen and Hook's crew mates. Mal and Ash gawked at Mal's mother and Ash's uncle, eyes widening as their friends stopped struggling against their captors. Mal and Ash both said "What?" Mal said "Mom, you have to be joking." Maleficent said as the words left a sour-apple taste in her mouth "Nope! You'll be joining the bastion of privilege and exclusivity of...Auradon Prep." Ash said "Uncle Hook, we're not going to some boarding school filled to the brim of..." Mal said "Prissy pink princesses!"

Evie and Lena said dreamily as they stepped beside Mal and Ash "And perfect princes and soulmates!" Mal and Ash glared at them, their smile vanished while saying with feigning a look of disgust "Ugh!" Jay said while mentioning him and Stefan " We don't wear uniforms." Stefan turned to Jay and said "Unless it's leather. You feelin' me" Jay and Stefan grinned and high-five each other then, tried to high-five a terrified Carlos who stepped towards Maleficent and a calm Rick since he already faced his fear of wolves.

Rick said while mentioning him and Carlos "We read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon," Carlos said gulping, unblinking "Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave." Jay snuck up to Carlos and barked in his ear then, Carlso jumped back and Jay laughed. Ash walked towards Carlos and kissed his cheek for comfort. Mal said matter-of-factly "Yeah, Mom, we're not going, you are not going to start to see me doing curtises and book reports."

Maleficent said as she licked her lips "You're thinking small, punkin', it's all about world domination!" then, she and Hook turned to the henchmen and crew mates and Maleficent said "Knuckleheads!" while Hook said "Men!" They turned on their heel, sweeping their cloaks, and took off down the empty street, flanked by their devoted thugs. Maleficent and Captain Hook sang over their shoulders, beckoning their children forth "Mal!" "Sweet Freya!" Mal, Ash, and their friends exchanged glances and followed Maleficent and Hook as Carlos and Ash intertwined their hands together.