Ch.13

In Mal's Dorm room

In Mal's Dorm room

When Mal opened the door, she looked into Ben's face.

He wore his leather jacket and carried two helmets. He said "For the first time, I understand the difference between pretty and beautiful."

Mal's face broke into a smile.

He said "I hope you like bikes." as he offered her a helmet. Mal took the helmet and he continued "Oh yeah, Evie, Ash, and Lena, there's a surprise for you three and Lonnie at the tourney field."

The three girls looked at each other curiously and looked at Ben. Mal shot them a look as she stepped out.

Ash, Lena, and Evie grinned and closed the door.

On the Tourney Field

Ash, Lena, and Evie rushed to the tourney field and spotted Lonnie there.

Lonnie looked their way and said "Hey guys, have Ben tell you three to go here?"

Lena answered "Yeah, he said that there would be a surprise?" as she looked around.

Evie said excitedly, "I bet four boys are asking us for the coronation!"

Ash looked at Evie and said "There's no way that four boys are asking us to--" She was cutted off by Dude's bark behind. The four girls turned around and Ash continued slowly, "The coronation..."and it revealed four boys they knew.

Carlos, Jay, Stefan, and Rick were standing there with with a big sign that said 'Will you four ladies go to the coronation with us?' Dude walked over to the girls with four roses on his mouth. The girls grabbed one rose out of Dude's mouth as they stood there shocked as ever.

Jay said "So, ladies what do you four say?" with his usual smirk. The girls said in unison "Yes!" as they ran into the boys' arms. As Jay and Lena pulled back, Jay smirked and Lena noticed it.