Ch.5

In Aurdon Prep
The limo cruised through the sparwling green campus and came to a stop. An impressive building with a flower garden loomed before them. A group of curious students in blue-and-gold uniforms waited outside the limo, waving welcome flags. A marching band started to play with great gusto. The driver opened the limo door, and Mal, Ash, Evie, Lena, Jay, Stefan, Carlos, and Rick tumbled out. They were about as undignified as it got.

Jay and Stefan was yanking at a scarf that Carlos and Rick was clutching.

Carlos asked "You two got everything else, why do you two want this?"

Jay said " 'Cause you two want it!" while wrestling with Stefan at Carlos and Rick to the ground and pinning them there with their feet. In their squabble, they didn't notice the group of students watching them. The students backed away at the sight of them fighting, and the band dribbled to a wheezing stop.

A smiling woman stepped through a clump of students with her arms outstretched as if she were about to gif someone. She had brown hair pulled back in a loose bun, pearl earrings, and a lavender dress with a pink bow at the  neck.

Mal and Ash noticed the woman and alerted their friends. Ash whispered loudly "Guys, guys, GUYS," Then Mal said from the side of her mouth, "We have an audience." Ash and Mal put in their fake smiles and struck a fetching pose. Evie and Lena quickly followed suit, resting her hands in their hips.

Stefan smiled and told his audience, "Just cleaning up." Jay and him helped Carlos and Rick toy their feet.

The woman addressed Jay and Stefan, "Leave it like you two found it!" She grinned. She gave Jay and Stefan a pointed look and said "And by that, I mean just leave it."

Jay and Stefan tossed all their loot back into the limo.

The woman smiled and nodded.

Then Stefan noticed a pretty student with caramel-colored skin and chocolate brown hair. She wore a blue sweater, a pink dress, a gleaming gold necklace. He sauntered up to her with a smile and said, "Hello, foxy." He held up her hand and said, "The name's Stefan."

Then he kissed her knuckles as the girl laughed, then stopped.

The woman leaned in between Stefan and the student and said "Welcome to Auradon Prep,"

Stefan's smile faded.

She said "I'm Fairy Godmother. Headmistress." while bowing elegantly.

Ash asked "The Fairy Godmother?"

Fairy Godmother nodded.

Mal cutted in and asked "As in 'Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo'?" while pretending a wave a wand.

Fairy Godmother said "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-you-know-it!"

Ash have her forced good-girl smile and said "Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just...appeared out of nowhere! With that sparkling wand and warm smile...and that sparkling wand." She flashed a big cheesy smile.

Carlos licked chocolate off his fingers as Ash spoke.

Fairy Godmother said "That was a long time ago, and as I always say, don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future!" She smiled and said "Wherever you wind up!"

A handsome young man said "It's so good to finally meet you all," as he stepped forward and clasped his hands. He wore a baby suit jacket that sported the Auradon Preop crest, a hankie in the breast pocket, and a pastel plaid tie. Them he said "I'm Ben."