Ch.4

Outside of the Castle
A black stretch limo was parked outside Maleficent's tenement. It look wildly out of place in the squalid city, Villagers crowded around it curiously. Jay, Stefan, Rick, Evie, and Lena walked outside, whooping with glee to see their ride. Evil Queen said as she eying the villagers "Ugh, smells like common folk." Suddenly Carlos ran outside with Ash in his arms as she carried her treasure crest and Carlos hold his black trash bag. Hook and Cruella ran outside and Hook said furiously at Carlos "Get back with my sweet Freya, mate! Now!" Cruella said "Carlos!" Carlos and Ash throw their bags in the trunk then, Carlos still had Ash in his arms and climbed inside the limo.

Everyone was shocked at what Carlos just did and got back to their business. The driver emerged from the limo in a crisp gray suit and dark sunglasses. He took the teens' luggage-----Jay's carpetbag, Stefan's black dust suitcase, Evie's suitcase and sewing machine, Lena's big brown handbag and beauty products, and Rick's blue flaming bag----and loaded it into the trunk. Jay swiped the crown-shaped hood ornament and Stefan stoled the driver's another sunglasses from his pocket and put them on then, they both climbed into the limo along with Evie, Lena, Ash, Carlos, and Rick. Mal handed the driver her bag, and he tossed it in and slammed the trunk shut.

She took one last look up at the balcony, where her mom gave her an "I have my eye on you" sign. Mal nodded. She hooped into the limo and the driver slid into his seat and shut the door. He said into a mike inside his lapel "The jackals have landed," The villains waved good-bye to their childern from outside the limo as it began to roll. On the streets, the villagers looked on as the limo cruised away. Mal and her friends took in the inside of the limo. They ogled all the buttons, gadgets, colored lights, refreshments, and vast arrys of chocolates, gumballs, jawbreakers, jelly beans, rock candies, and other other sweets. Jay and Stefan wrenched open the fridge. Their friends played with the sound system, unwrapped candies and opened cans of soda, and pressed every button, quickly trashing the limo.

Evie went at Mal with a makeup brush and said "You're looking a little washed out." Mal said, batting her away "Ew, stop, I'm plotting." Lena said while gnawing on purple rock candy "Well, it's not very attractive," Rick and Carlos wolfed down a chocolate peanut butter cup and Rick shook his head with wonder and said "Oh! These! It's salty like nuts but it's sweet luke I don't know what." Stefan said "Let me see," Rick opened his mouth for Jay to look at the chewed-up peanut butter cup on his tongue. Some fell out and Stefan took a cup from Rick and popped it into his mouth.

Ash clicked a remote and the screen that separated the teens from the driver opened. Evie said as now that she had a clear view out the front of the limo "Look!" The eight teens stared ahead at the ruined remains of a bridge and the impenetrable barrier. There was just sea ahead and it looked like they were going to be driven straight into the water then, they cowered. Carlos said, terrified "It's a trap!" They all screamed, Carlos jumped onto Jay, Rick jumped on Lena and Stefan, Evie clung to Mal as Ash clung to Lena for dear life. The driver pushed a remote attached to the visor and the limo hit the ruins of the bridge then, barreled through the barricade. They didn't hurtle into the sea but instead, a magnificent bridge appeared under the steady wheels of the limo. Quickly Mal and her freinds composed themselves, embarrassed about losing their control. Jay peeled Carlos off him as Stefan and Lena peeled Rick off them.

Lena looked back at Isle of The Lost and saw four people staring at her, a girl with black hair and pirate clothing, another girl with black hair and pirate clothing but older,a handsome boy with purple hair and sea clothing, a charming tall boy with blue hair and blue and black clothing and a little girl with brown hair with a purple highlight and New Orleans clothing. Then, she turned away and wondered 'Who were those people....'

Carlos asked "What just happened?" Evie said "It must be magic!" Ash tapped the wall behind the driver and said while holding up the remote she had in her hand "Hey! Did this little button just open up the magic barrier?" The driver said "Nope." then, he indicated the remote on his visor and said "This one opens the magic barrier." The driver motioned at the remote Ash held and said "That one opens my garage. And this one..." He pushed a button and the screen slid up, shutting off Ash and her friends. Mal said, smiling "Nasty. I like that guy,"

The limo traveled across the bridge, which continued to extend over the wide expanse of water toward Auradon. The bridge behind the limo disappeared, leaving no way for them to travel back or for anyone to follow. The driver pulled the limo into the sunny kingdom of Auradon and slowed in front of a sign that made Mal and her friends gag: WELCOME TO AURADON PREP. GOODNESS DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER.