Ch.18

Hook makes a position pose and said "Hello, ladies!"

The audience froze as Maleficent threw back her head.

Maleficent said "I'm baaaaaaaaack!"

Mal said "Go away, mother."

Ash stepped in and said "You have to leave right now, uncle!"

Hook chuckled. He waved his hook and said "Freya, you and your friend are very funny." In one hand, Maleficent held her scepter. She extended her other hand. She said "Here---wand me." When Mal didn't move, she snapped her fingers. She continued "Chop-chop"

Mal made as if to give the wand to Maleficent.

Ben said "No!"

Instead, Mal threw the wand to Fairy Godmother, who caught it.

Fairy Godmother started "Bibbidi-Bobbidi---"

Hook said "Boo!". With a fearsome wave of Maleficent's scepter, she froze everyone except for Ash, Mal, Rick, Lena, Evie, Stefan, Jay, and Carlos. Maleficent said "Psych!" As she chuckled darkly.

Maleficent and Hook took their time around as Maleficent crossed over Beast. She took off his glasses and put them back on his head. She hummed an evil ditty and  Hook walked over to Fairy Godmother then said "Oh! Someone needs to pluck their nasty jungle nose hair." with a evil smile. He took the wand from Fairy Godmother's hand and throw it over to Maleficent. The wand sparked in protest. She said "Where shall we begin?" She pointed the wand at Mal. She continued "I know. Why don't we start by getting rid of this..." She aimed the wand at Ben's ring on Mal's finger. The ring flew into Maleficent's hand. She said "Perfect fit!". She walked over to Ben and Teddy then knocked their crowns askance.

Hook went over to Teddy and placed his hook on her cheek. He said "Well, well, well, this must be my brother's other pathetic daughter." He slashed a little cut on her cheek and continued "Also I have a little present for you, dearie."

He gets out a little present and puts his hand out for Ash to take. Ash furrowed her eyebrows and said "I don't even want your gift." Hook puts his lips together and said "Ok then." He grabbed Carlos and puts his hook on his neck. Maleficent laughed and said "Now Hook, don't get picky with her." The VKs panicked and Ash said in worried tone, "Let him go now!"

Hook chuckled and said "Get your gift and I'll let your De Vil toy go." Ash looked at Carlos with worry eyes and Carlos in struggle nodded. Ash slowly gets her gift as Hook lets go Carlos. Hook puts his finger up then said "And I would get this shiny locket." He snatch Ash's locket Carlos gave her with his hook. Ash gasped in shock. Hook looked at the locket on his hook and walked around. Hook says "Open your gift, dear Freya." Ash opens her gift and looked at a ring of keys. Ash looked up and said "What the he'll is this uncle?"

Hook turned around and smiled evily. He said "That is the keys to the Jolly Roger. Once we take over this happy place, you can use it to take over Neverland and get rid of that Pan! Besides falling in love is weak...and ridiculous. Right Freya? I mean you could've chosen one of my crew's boys but you chose the witty De Vil." He turned and looked at Ash's glare at him. He had a wicked smile and said "Now Freya. This whole thing in Auradon is not want all of you want."

Ash had enough of her uncle said "You don't know what any of us wanted. I chose Carlos cause I love him with all of my heart." Carlos smiled in awe and Maleficent said "Ewwww!"

Mal spoke up, "Ash is right! Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want?" Tears streamed down Mal's cheeks. She said "I'm not you!"

Maleficent said "Well, obviously! I've had years and years and years and years of practice being evil. You'll get there."