P1

Yugi's POV
I sat in Principle Seto's office. Still, silent and waiting for him to explain his position in the prestigious school.

"So.." he stated

"Like you applied we are going to allow you to teach history to our many students, enjoy your time here Yugi, you may go" he explained shrugging off any of the questions I shot at him. I took my leave.

Trotting away from his wooded office, entering the everlasting hallways. Vandalism and messed, I walked down looking at the paper he had slipped in my hand before.
'class 1A,
First on the left' It had scrawled on it like a worded treasure map. The school was big and vast, classrooms scattered on each wall and sat next to a deck of lockers.

I stood in front of my class. And getting in looking round it was quite simple. Teachers desk up front, chairs and desk's further back. Each desk was sugar coated in doodles and sketches, I walked over to desk placing my box on it and organising all my tools on the ivory wooden desk.
"Yo" a deep and meaningful voice bounced behind me, I spun around to see a taller man with muscular features. His hair was trio colored much like mine but held slightly more golden spikes while his eyes were pink, magenta and purple in an ombre fashion. He wore a black shirt that showed of his slightly muscular chest and leather pants safeguarded with various chairs,
"Hi" I shot back sending him a gleaming smile.
"You're Yugi aren't you? The new history teacher for class 1A? I'm Yami! I just thought that could know and be friends with at least one person while being here" his voice melted. I thanked him while writing my name on the large whiteboard, suddenly the ear shattering bell went indicating that school was about to start.

Yami fumbled and rushed back to his class. While teens filled the deserted halls with loud chattering and the squeaking of shoes. Maybe 10 minutes later the second bell went teens flocked my room like sheep while sitting and chattering cheerfully.
"Class!" I exclaimed hoping to highlight that I was here, they all looked over going silent as they studied my features. Indicating my name on the board I picked up papers.
"You will call me Mr. Mutouu for now, this first lesson I thought would or could be a fun and simple way to get to know another" I explained passing out sheets I had recently written and printed, just write as said on the sheet. "This lesson isn't particularly interesting but it's just a useful way for me to get to know you". I spoke walking back to my desk.
"I hope in future lessons we build a stable and friendly relationship, you can start" I clapped causing the class to chatter and do what was said. Front the expressions some of them looked quite pleased and happy and others just looked bored out of their minds, hopefully, we can change that.

A deep knock arched its way onto the mahogany door, causing faces and eyes to peer across. Popping his head round was once again Yami, he glided his way over.

"Yo, Yugi I forgot to give you this" he sympathetically said passing me the red cardboard folder full of escaping papers and plastic coverings. Hearing my name I could see the students shushing each other so they could hear our conversation.

"Anyway want to go out for a few drinks sometime this or next week, I would be a good time to tell you about the school" he proposed curtly eating a gentle nod from me as he walked out the door. All the chatter kept up again, while I flicked through the thick folders. This day has been reassuringly calm and successful.