P4

Yami's POV
I grossly got up. My head banging from my hangover, all I needed really was a cup of coffee. But before any of that, where was I? Getting up from the small duvet on the blue carpeted floor the room was normal sized, its walls were tarnished a deep purple and the walls were tired with shelves and pictures. But in those pictures were Yugi with 2 other guys. It then hit me, the oak wooden desk retired with Egyptian books and the pictures. Looking towards the bed that jeered over.
This was Yugi's room, his tiny body sleeping soundly in the bed that was too big for his small frame. His hair was an almost stuck in place while it framed his face perfectly, I never realised he was since cute up close. I just wanted to hug him. He was just like a baby panda,

"No, please don't go.." his soft voice muttered in his sleep. His eyes twitching violently while he stirred.

"Yugi?" I asked awakening him from his slumber.

"Oh, it's just you. Yami?" he mumbled tiredly wiping his eyes like a lost child adapting to sunlight. He got out of bed so I followed still bewildered. He walked into a nice little kitchen that would fit 4 people roughly.

"Hey Yugi, is this the guy you went out with last night?" a cool-voiced guy asked from the ivory wooden table.

It was a black haired guy with yellow flairs that stuck up, he was drinking a mug of black coffee, he was from the pictures on his walls.

"Yeah Yugi?" another more cheerful one teased. It was brown that stuck backwards. He was in the photos too.

"So Yugi, are these friends of yours?" I asked sitting down awkwardly.

"Yeah and my roommates. The cool ones Yusei and the one that makes terrible romance choices is Jaden" he explained.

"HEY! it's not my fault she's homophobic" Jaden moaned loudly and annoyed.

"Well, its was your choice to date her!" Yusei uttered back.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU'RE BOTH GAYS!" Jaden exclaimed even louder startling me. Yugi's gay?

"You knew we were gay but you decided to date her anyway!" Yugi muttered angrily.

"It's not MY fault she decided to tell me when she met you two!" the argument was getting heated and the atmosphere was getting tense.

"Yami I think we should leave.." Yugi awkwardly said running off to get dressed. I sat there awkwardly while the two bickered about Jaden's girlfriend.

"Hey, Yami what do you think?!" Jaden yelled urging me to agree with him.

"I think if you had gay friends in the first place you shouldn't date a homophobic woman" I replied honestly.

"YOU TO?! I AM NOT FEELING FLAWLESS TODAY!" Jaden exclaimed walking into his room and slamming the door.

"Thank god for that" Yusei said softly.

"Don't be too hard on Yugi" he then warned me before leaving the house. Wow.. What an active household.

At least Yugi's gay, that's one thing off my worries. And interestingly it's the sex ed on Monday, and as Jaden said it, it seems that they're pretty open.

"Hey Yami, have you heard about that cute cafe that recently opened in the town square? Want to go?" Yugi asked walking down stairs in his new outfit.

"Yeah sure since I already changed earlier,.." I said.

We walked down the stairs

"So you're gay?" I asked him letting the wind adorn me.

"Yes, they call me the rainbow corn lover people call me". He said humour adorning his voice,

"It's ok. I am too, let's are rainbow-corns together" I chuckled causing him to laugh loudly. I guess he's cooler than most people think.