P12

Yugi's POV
Waking up the harsh winter air freeze my body as I flinched hiding my head under the covers, peering over timidly I saw the alarm clock as it flashed Friday 9:00am. I was about to get up and dressed since I was late till I realised it was a day off since the heaters were broken and too cold for the staff and students. I shivered feeling my body emit a cold feeling as I tried to find a source of heat, rubbing into Yami's warm back I felt him turn over and pull me into his warm embrace. As I was about to go back to sleep I felt my brain clench tightly as I let out a pained whimper, my head shuttered in painful squeezes as a headache only got worse.

"Yugi?" I heard Yami ask clearly worried, as he leaned upwards lifting the duvet, I felt my cheeks burn up as I let out dry and tired breaths looking up into his worried pupils. Placing the back of his palm on my forehead he let out a relieved sigh,

"you're just ill, let's get you up for some medicine" he explained lifting me up as I grunted. Before he lifted me off the ground I grabbed a pillow for reassurance as he just chucked at me, my eyes were half lidded as I really wanted to sleep but was unable to because if the sledgehammer that was bashing my brain repeatedly. As he walked into the main hall he placed me on a stool and rushed over to the medical box and got out a disposable thermometer before plopping it in my mouth, my head was hazy as I suddenly felt light headed and almost fell out of the stool if it wasn't for Yami supporting me.

"Damn" he muttered as he looked at my temperature which I predict was more than just simply high, feeling my forehead again he then again muttered to himself before rushing my side and holding me up as I rocked tiredly from side to side.

"My head hurts" I muttered beyond a whisper, nodding he gave me a light kiss on the temple than ran to his case and picked out what I think was pills; getting me a water he plopped the pill on my tongue before feeding me the water. In a matter of seconds, I felt a headache fade away as I fell into an exhausted sleep.

Yami's POV
Yugi was fast asleep as he made cute snoring noises and hugged the pillow he held so tightly, lifting him up I put him in the bedroom and tucked him in. Grabbing one of the plushies I bought him I put it next to him, reaching out he grabbed it and hugged tightly. Grinning I went to the kitchen and picked out a white fluffy hot water bottle before flicking the kettle on and also looking through the cupboards to see if I had any soup, realising I had none or hopefully someday we; I heard the kettle click as I walked over and filled the hot water bottle. I tiptoed to his room hoping not to wake him as I slipped the water bottle between his arm. His small youthful face looked so peaceful as he constantly blew his long fringe out his face, tucking him in slightly I turned to walk off only to feel a tug on the back of my shirt.

"Yami?" his raspy voice questioned as he looked up at me, his fluorescent hues innocently looked up at me a sickly blush curling round his cheeks, his childlike body hugging both the plushie and the water bottle as he quietly kept to himself.

"I'm just going to the shop, go back to sleep" I hushed to him kissing his forehead as he quietly fluttered his eyes closed. Sneaking out the room I grabbed my keys and wallet while putting on my red woolly scarf and warm winter jacket, when I opened the front door the cold breeze hit me hard. I shivered as I locked the door and walked down the long desolate street. The air coldly greeted me as I hugged myself tight running slightly across the street, as the shop came into my vision I hurried down to it hoping that Yugi will be ok. Reaching it the doors opened causing the warm air to seep outwards, feeling warmer I walked in to see a friendly till worker serving an elderly couple as they gave me a curt smile before walking out. Returning the smile I hurried to the soup section to see an array of different flavoured soups, after many minutes of deciding I chose the chicken soup. While walking back to the till I saw milkshake mixes,
Banana, Chocolate and Strawberry were the flavours. I took a few minutes to decide before picking up both chocolate and strawberry, finally reaching the till I paid for everything and left. The tall man gave a cheerful smile as he waved, I ran down the street trying to get back as quick as I can. Finally reaching thru door I opened it quietly to hear nothing, closing it soundlessly I placed everything on the table and took off my jacket and scarf. The warm air hugged me tightly as I simply sat down for a few minutes. I was about to check on Yugi when I heard shuffling and tri coloured hair peer around the corner, his face still red and nose still stuffy.

"You feeling ok?" I asked him as he walked up to me drowsily wobbling from side to side, I wrapped him in my arms as he rested his head on my chest. Picking him up I gently carried him to the large sofa and passed him the tv controllers, kissing his forehead I walked into the kitchen and started making the soup. My eyes perked up to the sound of hells kitchen which was playing on the tv, a sleek smile curled up my cheeks when I looked over to see him huddled in the large fluffy fleece that was before messily tossed on the couch. Once I finished I packed away the milkshakes and grabbed a spoon, walking towards him I sat down and put everything on the table. Reaching out I placed the back of my hand on his forehead and noticed his temperature had gone down,

"you feeling ok?" I asked kissing his temple as he leant into me wrapping his blanket around me in the process. His small frame laid on my chest as we spent the day being lazy.