P11 [Smut]

Yami's POV
As the day speedily went by I couldn't kick out the image of Yugi's blushing form as he fumbled around in that short white dress, his frail figure as he kept trying to convince me not to spend my money on him. Especially his face when I bought his those two plushes, he's just so.. Adorable. I was just finishing my final lesson of the day as the bell went and everyone ran out, the room was empty and quiet as I started to pack up my stuff. Gathering up all my belongings I started to make my way to Yugi's classroom, as I stood outside the classroom I peeped in and saw him marking some papers.

"Yugi?" I call as he looks up startled but gives me a heartwarming smile afterwards, I walked up to him as I placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Shuffle up then" I joked placing my briefcase by his desk as he shuffled up making space for me to sit, sitting I looked over at his desk to see him marking test papers. Feeling him lay in the crevice of my neck I placed my head on the top of his head, I could see he was stressed and with the trip in 2 months and that means we have to plan and book everything. I felt him look up at me as I looked back lovingly and reached in, I held his waist as I pressed my lips against his feeling him press back. I felt his hand slip onto my upper thigh as our kiss got more passionate, squeezing his side I slipped my tongue through his lips at his weakest moment. Exploring his mouth I felt his tongue as I brushed mine against his, while a single trail of saliva seeped down the corner of my mouth. I felt our lips move in sync as we both violently fought for dominance, partying I felt him hug into my chest as we both panted heavily. Picking him up by under his legs I felt the urge to take him here and now, holding him I leant him against the desk as I kissed down neck feeling him quiver beneath my hold.

"y-yami~" I felt him moan as I found his sweet spot, I violently attacked that area with blows of affection. I slipped a hand up his chest as I rubbed around his pink plump lips that stood up proud, as I slowly unbuttoned his shirt revealing his chest I saw him look down at me with a crimson dash across his cheeks. Reaching in I massaged his nipple with my tongue rolling it beneath each stroke. I could hear him as he moaned breathlessly, reaching out my tongue I trailed down from his upper chest to his boxer line. Parting a trail of saliva seeped from my tongue as I got up to see him panting heavily, as we looked at each other I leant in close as I rested my head in the crook of his neck. Quickly I shoved my hand down his under causing him to moan out as I cupped his penis in between my fingers, I felt his hot breaths as I pumped slowly. As I got faster I heard him moan out loudly,

"m-more! p-please!" he moaned out as I let out a raspy chuckle. I knew he was nearing as at my last stroke he came all over my hand and In his underwear, he let out deeply satisfied breaths as I ejected my hand from his underwear. Licking off the excess cream from my fingers I looked up deep into his eyes, him looking back flustered as he leant in giving me a small peck. Smiling through it I about picked him up after buttoning up his shirt since I had a feeling he wouldn't want to do this here, feeling a soft hand stop me I looked up shocked to see him getting more crimson by the minute.

"I don't mind" he muttered as he pushed himself up so he was not sitting on the desk, smiling, chuckling almost I obeyed to his oh-so-desperate demand. Sitting down on his chair I stared at him signalling that it was time for him to repay me, his cheeks flared as he approached me and timidly kneel down to undo my belt buckle to realise the beast. His small fingers wrapped around the connector perfectly as he undid the buckle like a pro, looking up at me he was too embarrassed to look into my eyes. The reflection of his blush glazed over my eyes as he reached into and held my erected cock in his hand while curling his frail fingers around it. As his thumb stroked the tip a wave of pleasure arose throughout my body as I let out a deep moan, squeezing the chair arms as he let out his first flustered lick. I never knew a single lick could feel so good, so orgasmic; looking up at my flustered face I had a feeling he knew he was doing good. I watched and clenched the arms as he trailed his tongue from the bottom to the top before putting the whole thing in his mouth, I let out a chorus of moans as I bite my tongue hoping nobody else was left in the school. My breaths raspy and hard, I could feel his teeth grazing against the sides as his tongue plastered over. His movements were getting more faster as I felt myself nearing, my gasps and moans colliding as I took a fistful of his hair hoping I hadn't choked him. Feeling myself reach my climax I let go of his hair and breathed out, his eyes looked up at me double cream seeping out of his mouth and scatter across his cheeks. I leant down not being able to prevent myself as I lifted him onto my lap and attacked him pink plump lips, I could feel him wrapping his arms around my neck as I tasted my semen mixed with his saliva while dripped down my lip corner as I forced the heated makeout session harder. Are penises rubbing against each other causing a series of moans to erupt through the heated session, as I wrapped an arm around his waist and my other rubbing his member. Parting I felt him moan into my neck as I levitated him down so his head was touching the floor but his legs still tightly wrapped around my waist, leaning I swirled my tongue around his erected push pop. His moans echoed through the classroom as I cupped his sausage with my bun before I knew it he came into my mouth. I lifted him back up and swallowed as he grasped my shirt and breathed, his body drenched in sweat. I knew we couldn't take this further at school, even I have my boundaries. As I picked him up and placed him back on the desk to fix him up so we looked appropriate to leave, he gazed down at me. His eyes clouded with love and adoration as I fixed up myself, cleaned some spilt parts and held him on my front like a newborn. He laid his head in the crook of my neck as he let out a cute yawning noise and fell into an unwakeable sleep on my shoulder, I picked up our bags and sprayed the room before leaving so nobody suspected a thing. As I walked out the school I got farewelled with a smile from the office workers and janitors, their air was crisp as I wrapped my jacket around us both so we didn't catch any colds. Kissing his shoulder as a sort of good night kiss I walked the rest of the way like I always did, never once regretting meeting Yugi.