P14

Yami's POV
Making myself a coffee, I could hear the crackling that echoed throughout the house. The kettle squealed loudly while hot steam poured out the top, about to pour rice into my steel pot I heard a sudden knock on the door. I hadn't expected anyone so I slowly looked through the peek hole of the large oak door, outside my door was a crying Yugi. Instantly I opened it feeling a small body come wobbling towards me while he sobbed in my chest.

"Did you fall out again?" I asked carrying him into the kitchen feeling deja vu.

"M-my shoes are eating my feet!" he bawled, placing him down I could see a large flush on his cheeks while he held a drunken look in his eyes. A smirk rose on my mouth as I chuckled lightly giving his hair a swift stroke, a few tears dripped down his cheeks as I leant down and removed his shoe.

"See, You're fine. Your feet are fine" I reassured him as he sniffed loudly and rubbed his eyes,

"Really?" his voice was squeaky and sounded like he had been crying.

"Really" I smiled seeing him grin adorably much like a child towards me, walking over to the cupboard I got out a glass and filled it with water from the sink giving it to him.

"Drink it" I ordered,

"No!" he cutely denied crossing his arms and looking away from me.

"If you don't drink it the tickle monster will come" I joked eerily as I wiggled my fingers towards him putting down the glass,

"T-tickle monster?!" his face dropped while a scared look grew on his face.

"yes, so drink it" I grinned passing him the glass and placing it on his lips while I pushed it upwards, slowly he gulped the liquid down while bits slipped out through the left side of his mouth. Finishing I picked it up and put it in the sink and continued to pour pasta into the boiling pan and stir it lightly taking glances at Yugi who was looking around in wonder,

"Yami. I've got the munchies" he complained as I just smiled humorously.

"Would you like some Tuna pasta then?" I asked feeling the pasta get softer in the pan and stirring it so it didn't to the sides,

"Yes please!" he muttered resting his head on the side fascinated by his wallet. When I could finally see it was finished I poured out the hot water shook the pasta a bit before pouring in Tuna, Mayonaise and Salad Cream and stirred it. Getting out two black bowls I poured the pasta in both and topped it with cheese and a bit of pepper before putting in forks and passing it over to Yugi who perked up immediately, I picked him up and brought everything and one to the living room sofa where Friends was playing. Yugi took his bowl as we sat down and started to eat it like he was enjoying it a lot, time flew by quickly and before I knew it, it had hit 12 o'clock and Yugi and I finished are meal. Resting back I felt him climb on me. In shock I leaned up only to feel him bounce onto my lap, his hands weakly pressed against my chest I felt him wrap his arms around me and kiss around my neck.

"Y-yugi?!" I exclaimed surprised while he leaned back panicked,

"Did I do something wrong? Oh no! do you hate me now?!" cried frantically and I did the only thing that would stop him frantically moving about. Taking grasp of his waist he looked deeply confused, I placed my lips onto his soft ones not daring to go further and take advantage of him. Melting in I could feel his slip up my chest and brush against my nipple, I parted blushing furiously as he lifted my shirt slightly and kissed my chest.

"Y-yugi! Please stop! I will only go further when you're sober" I exclaimed holding his shoulders while his arms dropped, a sleeve went up to his mouth as he looked away.

"Do you not love me?" he muttered making my heart shatter so automatically I held him to my chest and hugged him smiling painfully,

"Of course I love you" I whispered when suddenly I felt him jump and hug into my chest.

"You do love me! You do!" his voice chanted before he slowly got quieter and finally started snoring, picking him up I carried him into the bedroom and changed him into a pair of black pyjamas before putting him to the bed and laying next to him.

"I love you Yami.." he mumbled hugging into my as I stroked his hair softly.

"I love you too Yugi"