chαptєr 1

India's POV
Hey guys! I'm India and I'm 18 years old, today is the day before I start a new school since my mother and my father decided that I was getting into much drama.. So now I have to go live with my sister Crystal and her husband Dreux... ~eye roll~

They got engaged about 6 months ago and are planning to get married in two months but whatever...

My father and mother was helping me get situated in my new room..

Crystal Dan outside and hugged me, " Sissy! I missed you so much Indi!" She said.

" I've missed you too sis! It's been forever since we last seen each other !" I exclaimed.

" Yes but Atleast now that it's your last year of school we'll spend more time together.." She said.

" Yes definitely, especially that I'm modeling .." I said flipping my hair..

" Which I don't find very appropriate at times.."

" Aww daddy the girl has to grow up at some point.." Crystal said..

" Thanks sister!" I said slipping into the house until I bumped into someone and I fell... " Oww!"

" Oops I'm sorry.." The person said helping me up.. " Bad first impression right?!" They said .. Just then I knew it was Dreux...

" Yes most definitely.." I said rubbing my head , rolling my eyes..

" So I see that you guys have met.." Crystal said laughing..

" Mhm..i finally met the most famous Lil Fizz" I said ..

" Of course!"

I looked up at Dreux and I saw he had these big juicy lips that he licked as he looked at me.. I felt uncomfortable so I continued helping ...

****
Later that Night..

" Now I'm going to need you to be good for your sister and her husband alright India? " my dad said.

" Of course, Ive always been a good girl!" I said giggling..

" Seriously be good" he said hugging me , " I love you !"

" Love you too daddy!" I said hugging back..

" We'll be checking in on you !" My mom said hugging me , kissing my cheek.

" I will count on it .." I said hugging her back then watch as she got in the car and they drove off...

I went back inside & I saw Dreux looking at me smoking a blunt, and I kept seeing the way he looked at me , but I have to admit it was pretty sexy! 💦✨

~Quality💕