¢нαρтєя 20

India's POV
It was Chrystal... God I hope that she didn't hear me say , Dreux's name...

She walked over, and all I saw was Bree looking, down shaking her head getting ready to act like everything was okay..

" Hey my lovely sisters, what y'all doing here?!"

I chuckled, " I was wondering the same thing..."

" Today was my monthly appointment, and it was August day today.."

I scoffed and Bree shook her head continuously...

" Well I'll talk to you guys later.." She said before kissing our cheeks and leaving..

By time she walked out the door, "You know you gon have to tell them you're having his baby.."

" Yeah I know.." I said swirling my fork.

" How did this come about anyways? Like she's your damn sister for gods sake India.." She exclaimed.

" Bree you acting like I don't know that.."

" Well it's obvious you don't care.."

" I did care!! But I love the dude.."

" Love doesn't have anything to do with this, he's married India... To YOUR sister!" She smacked in front my face..

" Obviously you don't understand.."

" What I don't understand is how you could love your sisters husband? AND let the nigga hit you!" She yelled and all eyes were on us..

Ugh! I picked up my purse and walked out the яєѕтαυяαит... I was literally crying.. Like I thought I could count on her of all people to have my back...

I guess not..

~Quality

This story is going to end on a bad note whereas everyone is going to want more , but everything will be in the sequel!!!✨💯