chαptєr 11

India's POV
Well it just so happens that my sister is pregnant; I'm in love with her husband, he loves me... This is just ridiculous, in my opinion...

I texted Matika; cause I really need to talk to her everything that's going on...

After I texted her since it was now after 11 o'clock, I heard a knock on my door ..

I went to go open it and it was Dreux and I just slammed the door in his face...

He came in, " Yoo what TF was that for? We just got back on good terms India.."

" Yeah we surely did, but you wanna know something?" I asked him clearly pissed off.

" What now India?" He asked , sitting down..

" Crystal called me over to tell me for one she thinks you're cheating on her and I had to sit there and be like " Ohh sister , he'd never do that" lying to both HER and my MOM" I yelled with so much frustration..

" But she'd never guess you..." He said so bluntly..

" Okay? ..." I said slightly, " You know she pregnant?" I asked with my eyebrow raised..

" She's What?!" He asked raising his voice...

" Yeah she's pregnant.." I said smiling..

" Baby we can get through this..." He said walking up to me wrapping his arms around my waist...

" No!! We can't ! That's my niece or my nephew, how am I going to live with the fact that, I'm their auntie and auntie is dating daddy.." I said shoving him off of me...

" You know what?!" He said.

" You should just go... I can't stand to deal with this .." I said walking upstairs , " Lock the door behind you Dreux!!"

" Mane whatever.." He said getting up , leaving ...

I went into my room and jump onto my bed and cried myself to sleep...

Chrystal's POV

" ??? he doesn't know that I'm pregnant yet..." I said getting a cup of orange juice..

" Well he's gonna ta' start suspectin' thangs'.." He said over the phone.

" Ik Ik, but I don't want him to think that I've been cheating on him."

" Come on Chrystal , ya' know damn well you've been cheatin on ole boy..."

" But he's my husband , is what you do not understand .."

" Soo whatcha sayin' is that you don't believe this is ma baby.." He said getting pissed off..

" I mean I don't know what; I've been having sex with the both of you .."

Dreux's POV
I walked inside and saw Chrystal in the kitchen on the phone with someone and once she turned around and saw me , she froze and the phone dropped ...

" Who was that on the phone Chrystal? " I asked.

She squatted down and grabbed the phone , hanging it up , " Ohh that was nobody else but India; sisterly talk ; you know"

" Speaking of India ... When were you going to share the huge news of you're pregnancy with you're husband!"

" She told you?...." She asked placing her phone down..

" That's not the point! Why the hell didn't you tell me ?!"

" Well ...."

The Next Day...

India's POV
I pulled up to school and when I jumped out my car and then I saw Crystal and she seemed pissed off, I guess since I've been ignoring her calls all morning...

She came over and out of NOWHERE, she shoves me into my car..

" What TF Bruh?!" I yelled looking at her, causing people to stare..

" Before you tell MY husband anything I've told you secretively, you ask me, cause you didn't know if I told him or not!!! Now he's pissed off at me India; he practically moved out!"

I pushed her off of me, " Well I'm sorry but maybe if you'd be such a better wife none of this shit would've happened Ight?"

Then I felt a pain across my face.... She slapped me...

~Quality💕