Chapter 24

Fizz
Shitt, what have I done?! Ugh! I looked down and saw she wasn't moving..

And to my luck , India walked in and screamed, " Dreux what tf happened to my sister?!" She cried out loud.

I ran downstairs and picked Chrystal up, she didn't have a pulse....

" Ahhh, India, pick those papers up , we have to get your sister to the hospital, before she and the baby die..." I said ...

" Alright.."

And with that we went into her car , and drive to the nearest hospital....

We rushed in ...

" We need help! My sister she's pregnant and she's not breathing" India yelled, causing everyone to look...

Soon they got a stretcher and took Chrystal....

India had tears falling down her face, " I have to call my mom and the family..."

***

After everyone made it, " What happened to my daughter and my grandchild ?!" Mrs. Westbrooks cried out loud...

India turned to me, " Well.. I walked in and she was on the floor not breathing , then India walked in and now we're here..."

" Aww I hope my baby is alright Warren!" Mrs. Westbrooks said hugging her husband crying...

" Our baby is a fighter I'm sure she'll be alright!" Warren said...

India glared at me, and mouthed, " We have to talk.." I knew it was about what happened due to the fact that, Chrystal was holding those papers , and me obviously lying ....

" The family of Chrystal Westbrooks?" The doctor said..

" We're right here.." Morgan said standing up wiping her tears...

" What's going on with my child ? Can we go see her? What about my grandbaby?" Candace continuously asked...

" M'am she's perfectly fine, she's just sleeping... On the other hand, the baby is premature so he's only 4 pounds 3 ounces..." The doctor said....

" Aww thank you Jesus, that's great, I'm blessed their both here!" Candace said....

" I'm going to go get something out my car, Dreux would mind joining me?" India asked...

" Nahh not at all..." I said...

" You guys can come see the baby but he really quiet alright? Chrystal's sleeping..." The doctor said...

****
India
I didn't need to go the car but I damn sure have some questions for Dreux.... We went to my car , I leaned and grabbed those papers out my purse....

" How tf she get this?!" I asked..

" I don't know, damn..."

" Well obviously she must've confronted you about it... So what you do? Smack her? Punch her? Push her? Cause I'm one person who didn't believe that bs lie you just told ..." I yelled hitting him in the face with the papers...

" We were arguing, she came and spit in my face , and I ACCIDENTALLY pushed her okay! I didn't mean too do it!"

" Soo what happens when she wakes up and tells everyone about this! Hell even the person who took the pictures and has our conversations! Then they'll say you did it to be with me?!"

" What?! I'm not that cruel ! And you know I wouldn't do that to anyone !" He yelled back. " It just was something that sorta happened and I'm sorry it did!"

" Ugh I'm burning these okay?!"

****

We walked in and that's when I spotted August and Jacob... August was talking with my mom...

" Yo I really believe that the baby is mine Mrs. Candace, he looks just like me! That's my blood! And to prove I want a DNA test!" Dreux and I overheard everything and as soon as we walked up everyone got quiet....

....quick update

~Quality🙄