chαptєr 8

India's POV
After seeing those 2 on the couch; I just act like it was nothing and made my way downstairs.. With Matika following behind me..

I sat on my bed and threw my pillow; I'm so frustrated with myself for falling into this trap..

" Ind.. Ind.. India, chill it's going to be alright!"

" Alright?! Ha" I chuckled as I shook my head.. " I will never be alright in a situation like this "

" You care about him?" She asked.

"Yes of course I do, I think I may love him Matika.."

Chrystal's POV
After India and Matika busting in the middle of Dreux and I little session.. Soon after, I pushed him from off of me..

" Ehh why you quit in the middle of what we were doing.." He said pissed off.

" Hmm cause I have respect for my younger sister and her friend..unlike you.." I stood up fixing my dress and my hair.

" So you gonna just leave me like this.." He asked standing there, as I knew he was hard and horny..

I started laughing, " Matter of fact I will.. Here " I handed him a bottle of baby lotion and motioned him to the nearest bathroom..

" Ugh!" Dreux said frustrated.

After that, I went upstairs and as I was about to knock until, I heard India say..

"Yes of course I do, I think I may love him Matika.."

Her and I tell eachother everything and the fact I don't know about the new guy she's seeing is a heartbreaker...

I didn't even knock and just straight opened the door.. They both shut up quickly and looked at me..

" Hey sissy; I'm just here to say I'm sorry that you guys had to walk and see us like that... Next time we'll be mindful ."

India nodded and cracked a smile, " It's cool ; we both understand , you guys are married of course you're going to have sexual intercourse!"

I giggled, " I want to talk to you later alright?"

She nodded again and looked at Matika as in she was scared to talk , which is never India

" See you guys later.." I said closing the door..

India's POV
That was so awkward and I hope she didn't hear any of my conversation...

" You think she heard anything you said ?" Matika whispered.

" I would hope not ; especially that it was about Dreux" I said worried.

" Well I'm going to get going.. " she said as she was looking at my nightstand..

I turned around and saw that my phone was buzzing away..

It said " drєuх💟✨"

It read, " How about you come down here and show me some good loving..?💦✨"

I texted back, " Nahh I'm done with you... Whatever THIS is now officially over Dreux, I can't stand to look you in you're face right now!" I was heated.

Within seconds, " You'll be running back believe that!" He replied.

" Nigga do you not know who I am?! I can get any nigga I want when I want him! Get yo goofball Jamal ahh out my messages dismissed!"

He texted back but I didn't even bother reading, I hugged Matika goodbye as she was laughing at what just went down.

" See you tomorrow girly.."

" Definitely!" I said.

After she left , Chrystal walked downstairs...

Ugh... What's about to go down? 😁

~Quality💎✨