chαptєr 2

India's POV
Well it's the first day back and my alarm went off and " Flawless" by Beyoncé and Nicki.. I instantly hit it and sat up and went take a shower and went to my closet and picked out an outfit .. ( in the MM)

I grabbed my backpack and my purse and headed downstairs and saw Chrystal had cooked breakfast...

" Goodmorning Sis, I cooked you breakfast " she said..

" I have to get going sis, thanks for the breakfast thou it means a lot! " I exclaimed.

" Girl bye, you don't have class within the next 25 minutes and the school is 5 minutes away from here, come eat .." She insisted..

" Okay I guess.." I said going to the breakfast bar, sitting down as she gave me my plate which was some grits , sausage , eggs, and orange juice... " My favorite!" I exclaimed..

" This is really good!" I said texting my best friend , Matika... I'm SOO happy that she's familiar with this school...

Then all of sudden I saw a shirtless Dreux, walk in the kitchen and kiss Crystal, which was a bit disturbing for my sake..

" Eww get a room!" I said ..

" You just mad you ain't getting no loving!" Dreux said ..

" Yeah she just jelly!" Crystal said playfully laughing ..

" Whateva!" I said giggling, " But I have to get going see you lovebirds later I said.." Getting my bag..

" See ya later, I'll be here.." Crystal said , " Have fun at school!"

" I would hope soo!" I said leaving...

I hopped in my 2015 black on black Jeep and turned on my car backing out the driveway making my way to school...

~ 5 Minutes Later 💕 ~

I pulled up and parked my car and grabbed my bag and hopped out the car and texted Mimi; my nickname for Matika!

Text Messages📲:

Me~ Where are you Mimi?!

Bestfran👯: Turn around.

I turn around and saw her and ran and hugged her, we haven't seen eachother in a bit , and she's my bestie! I missed her!

" Hmm someone missed me!" She said .

" Of Course I did!" I giggled.

" Come on before we be late.."

***

To come to find out ; I have all my classes with Mimi and we're in 1st Block right now & at the moment our teacher is running late which is some bs...

But this guy was making it worth the wait... He had pretty teeth , curly hair , and he could dress...

" Soo are you single?" He asked licking his lips..

" It's so happen I am.." I giggled blushing a bit..

" Hmm maybe one day you could be mines.." He smirked..

" Yeah maybe but not now, because one Rashad you have a girlfriend!" Matika said ..

I looked at him, " Umm yeah about ." He was saying before I curved him..

" Ahh! You're full of shit; probably just want a hit and run, I'm used to your type; you can be excused now!" I said giggling putting my hand in his face which caused him to move ...

" Thanks a lot Matika!" He said pissed.

" That's my girl whatcha' think." She said as we high fived..

*********************************

After school, Mimi and I walked to my car and I noticed that I had a flat tire...

" YOO wtf!" I yelled .

" See this was all Rashad; and his crazy ass girlfriend antics .." Matika said..

" Ughh ! Well now we need a ride since your aunt brought you to school.." I said rolling my eyes..

" Girl call Crystal.." She instistsd..

" Of Course, I forgot .."

Phone Call📲:

Crystal: Hello .

Me: Sissy, I need you to come get me from school...

Crystal: India on the first day!

Me: I'll tell you about it in the car hurry!

Crystal: I'll Call Fizz! I'm at a mandatory meeting !

I sighed..

Me: Ight bye. ~ hangs up~

••• 15 Minutes Later •••

Dreux pulled up and I got in the passenger and Matika got in the back ...

" Dreux . This is my bestfriend Matika.." I said buckling up..

" Hi .." She said shyly..

" BHH you know you ain't shy" I said as we all giggled.

" Nice meeting you, Matika." He said smiling..

Once we got to the house , Mimi and I were in my room talking about a few things..

" Crystal's boo is Lil Fizz bh; he's fine asf in person!" She said smiling..

" You ain't lyin bh.."I said smirking..

" I saw how he was looking at you in the car , hmm I bet."

I rolled my eyes, " Nahh I'd never do such a thing to Crystal she's my sister.."

Or would I ? No that's my blood of course I wouldn't especially over no nigga!

~Quality💕✨

Like it so far?! 💦✨