¢нαρтєя 17

" Positive.." It read...

Oh my goodness, my life is ruined 😣😢...

I slid against my bathroom door and cried my eyes out; I had my whole future planned ahead of me!

The Day Of Prom👗💟✨

I was dressed and my makeup was finished and etc... Darrin and I were taking photos as my family kept going on and on..

" I'm loving the dress !" I heard someone say..

It was Chrystal; I haven't talked to her like forever, " Aww thanks sis.." I said as I went hug her...

" Aww my babies, pose you guys!" My dad said as he took a picture...

" Yeah you look beautiful India.." I heard and I looked next to Chrystal it was Dreux..

" Thanks." I said dryly, walking back over to Darrin...

He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I smiled, raising my leg up , as our heads were touching..

" Picture perfect but don't be touching my baby's ass na'" My Dad yelled..

" Aww shut up! No more photos these kids have to go ; the limo is outside.." My mom said taking the camera.

" Alright, nice meeting all of you.." Darrin said as he held my hand..

" Nice meeting you too.." My family said back...

Before we walked out I noticed Dreux was nowhere to be found...
Hmm ..

As I got into the limo I saw my girls Matika & Tatyana with their lil boos Chris & Nick..

" Ayee! Y'all looking fly asf!" Matika said, handing me a glass of wine..

" Thanks girl but I don't want none you know I'm feeling kinda bloated.." I said passing down the drink...

" Hmm but anyways y'all ready to turn up ?!" Chris asked , as they all put their glasses together and made a toast...

I just sat back and was just thinking about how Dreux would take the pregnancy.... I hope he doesn't think anything else...

**

At prom, we were all dancing having a great time .... Darrin and I were dancing to Hit The Quan, when all of a sudden I had the urge to throw up...

I quickly ran to the nearest bathroom and went to the toilet and threw up...

I had the bathroom door lock and someone call my name, " India, where are you , are you okay?!" It was my girls...

I flushed the toilet and began to cry..

" She's in this stall..." Tatyana said opening the door...

" Aww baby girl what's wrong?" Matika said looking at me...

My makeup was now all runny and stuff.. I shrugged.

" India come on your our girl you could tell us anything ..." Tatyana said wiping my face .. " And stop crying..."

" Guys I'm ... " I looked at them wiping my face..

" You're what?" Matika asked.

" I'm pregnant for my sisters husband... Everything is ruined, my career my future everything.."

They gasped, I walked out of the stall and looked in the mirror, " And I bet Darrin is upset with me .."

" He's just confused about why you ran away... But you could've told us.." Tatyana said.

" I just found out yesterday.." I said..

" Everything will be fine and when you need someone you know who you can call on, we've been rocking since 6th grade !" They both said hugging me as I hugged back...

After cleaning my mouth and fixing my makeup, basically making sure I was straight... I walked out..

" Hey are you okay?" He asked.

" Yeah I'm fine, I'm sorry about that... It's just I'm not feeling well.."

" You want me to take you home.." He asked smiling..

" Actually I called my sister to come get me.." I lied ... His smile faded.

" Well I was hoping.." I then cut him off by kissing his cheek...

" I'll make it up to you .. I promise" I said before walking out..

" Alright.." I heard him say...

Once I got outside, I saw my ride... I got in , it was Dreux... I think it would be the perfect time if I told him now..

" What you called me for?" He asked with an attitude like someone pissed in his soup...

" Can we just leave from in front of the school and go somewhere more private?" I said rolling my eyes...

" Mhm.." He said before pulling off..

Aww shit this gonna be a long night! ✋🏾💯

~Quality🌸

India's PROM Outfit in the MM💕

And if you want to see how Darrin looks , look in the last chapter he sexay!💦✨