chαptєr 10

* A few days Later😊

India's POV
Well instead of purchasing and renting out an apartment, my mom and dad BOTH came to agreement to just get me a 3-bedroom 3-bathroom house...

I basically did a zebra; black and white theme , and I must say.. Living on you're own is a lot of responsibility but ITS worth it 100%!

Dreux's POV
After what went down with August and India... I've been questioning some things..

Right now, I'm in the studio with Trey and August... And this nigga Aug been on his phone all night..

" Yo nig, who you texting like that!" I asked looking at August, who seemed to never put his phone down since he made it here..

" Ohh ya sis n law India.." He said biting his lip...

" What y'all talking bout?" I asked out of curiosity.

" She sent me a few of her photoshoot photos today in a bathing suit & must I say la' mama fine asf!" He said showing me the picture which showed the messages and I saw that she wants him to come over ..

" Yoo look, I'll see y'all tomorrow ightt.."

" aight bye.." August said as I dapped him off and hurriedly went to my car...

I noticed it was after 11 o'clock and I had several missed calls from Crystal; I ain't worried bout her right now...

I drove to India's new place ; since she had a house warming.. I pulled up and bang on the door..

" India!! India, Open this damn door.." I said banging on the door..

She opened the door, " Dreux! What the fuck bruh?! Almost gave me a damn heart attack!" She said rambling but I didn't care..

I picked her up and kissed her passionately with long , closing the door back with my foot, taking her whole shirt off...

She then pulled back, " Dreux! What are you thinking?!"

" India, you've been trying to make me jealous by being with August; that's my homie.. And you know how I feel about you!"

"You're.." She tried saying before I cut her off.

" I don't give a shit, I want you, I want us, damn it India I LOVE you, I MISS you!" I said..

She looked down at me , and she smiled, " I missed you too Dreux!" As she was caressing her hand against my cheek..

And after that, we both ended up naked and I slid myself into her slowly, and we ended up having sex right then and there!💦✨

( A/N: Not in the mood to right this kind of scene rn; sorry folks😁)

The Next Morning...

India's POV
I woke up in Dreux's arm around me as we both were nude, on my couch... I check to see if my phone was around ..

I checked it and I had 3 new messages...

One from August😘, another from Bestfrann👯✨, and lastly SissyBh👯..

I decided to open Chrystal's message to see what she wanted...

" India, I know we aren't on good terms but I really need to talk to you right now, it's really important!"

I sat up which caused Dreux to pull me back down ..

" Noo Dreux, Chrystal really needs to talk to me right now..."

" Ugh just a few more minutes!" He groaned..

" Dreux! No! It's after 11; getcho ass up!" I said taking the cover , wrapping it around me..

"Alright alright damn!" He said , putting his boxers back on..

" I'm going clean up, you go in my guest bathroom cause I know you .." I said walking upstairs to my room..

After we both washed up and got dressed...

I walked downstairs in my black lace sundress , and I could just feel Dreux's eyes on me...

" I'll see you tonight?" He asked.

" I'll let you know after , I meet with Crystal at the Coffee House.." I said giving him a hug as he kissed my neck.

" Be a good girl.." He said.

" When am I not?" I said laughing..

After that, we both went our separate ways and I made my way too the Coffee House...

After 15 minutes later, I made it there and I walked in to only see my mother and Crystal...

I walked over, " Mommy!!" I exclaimed. " I missed you!"

" Girl you just seen me!" She said hugging back.

" But I still missed you !" I giggled sitting down , " Hey Sis... "

" Hey India.."

" Soo what's up?" I asked, ordering myself a Latte..

" I wanted you and mom here to tell you about good and bad news ..."

" Hmm okay sounds pretty interesting.." My mom said.

" Well I'll start off with the good news.."

I kept quiet as I saw her reaching into her purse ....

.... She pulled out a pregnancy test... I raised my eyebrow. " You pregnant?" My mom asked amazed.

" Yes !!! " she exclaimed.

" Aww I have another grand baby on the way!" My mom said ecstatically hugging Crystal again..

I was just in shock.... I couldn't say anything...

" Well India are you happy for me?" She asked..

I snapped out of it, " Of course I am!! I'm sorry , Congrats sissy!" I said whiling cracking a smile..

" So did you tell Dreux?" My mom asked..

" I tried to but he was at the studio last night and wouldn't answer for me..." She said looking down..

" What's wrong baby, this supposed to be good news you should just tell him today.."

" Thats not it ma, I feel as though Dreux is cheating on me...."

I coughed and my latte ended up spilling across the table..

" India... Be careful " my mom said giving me some napkins.. "Now why do you think that baby?"

" Because when we'd have sex, it's like he's making love to someone else... Lately his attention span hasn't been on me... "

.... All I could do was think..

" Have I messed up my sisters life?"

~Quality