chαptєr 4

India's POV
I jumped down and hurriedly made my way back to my bed , as Dreux sat on the edge and I put the TV on as we watched The Game.... Acting like nothing was about to go happen..

" Heyy, I had to come back for my keys !" Crystal said.

" Ohh alright ; we just chillin bro n sis in law you know!" Dreux said..

" Aww y'all should start bonding !" She exclaimed.

" Just maybe.." I said ..

She nodded, and went and get her keys and left out the door on her way to work or where ever ..

Then I kicked him , " We almost got caught and it's not cool ; that's my blood Dreux"

" Whatever India.." He said getting up obviously getting pissed off..

"Wait.. Wait.. I'm sorry it's just that ..." I said getting up, reaching for his hand..

" Mhm I'll be my April and Omarion if you need anything.." He said with aggression , leaving..

I sighed and decided to call Matika to come over...

Within the next 15 minutes.

" So, you guys almost kissed?!" She exclaimed, with a expression I didn't see very often..

" Yes, and he's feeling me.." I said.

" But Indi, you and Crystal are so close I don't think you'd want to ruin that relationship over HER HUSBAND" she said emphasizing her husband.

" Well I guess you're right!" I said pouting.

" But I'm not telling you what to do, you have a right to do whatever you want.. " she said.. " but he is fine asf, plus he's Lil Fizz!" She squealed.

I looked at her, " You're no help at all at this!"

" I'm staying neutral here!" She said shrugging.

" That's why you my bestfriend to help me!" I said laying my head on her should eating the pizza we ordered..

8:00 pm with India💟

When I was walking Matika out to her car since it was passed her curfew since she almost got into a fight a school 😂; Dreux pulled up..

" Heyy Fizz!" Matika yelled, getting in her car.

" Wassup!" He said locking his car door, walking into the house.

" See ya tomorrow morning!"

" And tell me everything that's bout to go down!" She said smirking.

" Ahh, Goodnight Mimi!" I said, closing her door.

As she pulled off , I headed back into the house to see Dreux on the couch rolling a blunt..

" You can't smoke that around me" I said rolling my eyes.

" Well go yo ass upstairs.."

" No I live here too, so how about you go outside."

" Nah!" He said putting it to his mouth and taking a puff.

I walked over , grabbed it from his mouth and stepped on it , throwing it away..

" That's not good for you."I simply said.

" Whatever" he said putting the tv on..

I sat next to him and laid across his lap. He looked down at me.. " What now you just playing with my feelings?"

I shook my head "no"..

We started watching Madea Goes to Jail, while eating some ice cream and snacks, since neither of us was really hungry..

Towards the End of the movie, Dreux started straddling his hand on my thigh which cause me to shiver a bit..

He pulled me up and just kissed me, shoving his tongue in my mouth without permission, we both were very dominant...but the passion was there which I haven't felt since my last relationship which ended 2 years ago..

Then he kissed along my neck, so I tilted my head back a bit for him to have easy access, that's when he reached my spot..

" Mmm Dreux!" I moaned, biting my lip..

He ended up giving me a passion mark..

But then I saw a car lights shining in the window facing the driveway...Shoot.

Dreux was cupping my boobs but I instantly got up and pecked his lips one more time before heading upstairs ...

Within seconds later..

" Hey baby, how was your day with Omari & April?" Crystal said kissing Fizz cheek..

"It was good, I saw my little nephew!"

" Aww how sweet?! Where's India?" She asked.

" Ohh she's upstairs I guess, I just got back home.."

I went into the bathroom quickly and locked the door, running my shower..

" Hmm she must be taking a shower.." She said..

" Just maybe.." He said..

Hmm this is just great! I so have to tell Matika what just happened in a matter of seconds !

~Quality💟

VOTE AND COMMENT!