chαptєr 3

While India is at School the Next Day...

Lil Fizz's POV
So, I sit up in bed from watching my show , to only see Crystal getting all dressed and putting makeup on ..

" Soo where you going?" I asked, standing up.

" I have another meeting today with Draya, I'll be back home as soon as possible.."

" You going see Draya with this tight ass dress in Crystal.." I said obviously getting pissed off..

" You know what, it's not the time to start an argument right now !"

" No what, I'm out , I'm not bout to put up with this bull I'll be Omari.." I said putting a muscle shirt on.

Soon as I opened the door to leave out, I saw India and from her pose, it looks as though she was bout to knock...

" Look I'm sorry , I wasn't trying to be a snoop; I actually just got back and wanted to check on you guys!" She said looking at me.. "Am I interrupting?!"

I smiled and licked my lips, " Nah not at all, I was just heading out by Omarion, you want join?" I asked her.

" If it's cool with my sister.." She said.

" Of Course it is.. She leaving anyway and I think it'd be right if you'd keep me company!" I said..

" Hmm I don't know.." She said playing..

" Shidd you know you want to hang with me for a few hours by yourself don't try to stunt.." I said whispering in her ear..

I saw she bit her then straight faced , " Crystal what the hell are you wearing?!"

" Come on India its cute and sexy!" Crystal said giving a 360.

" Maybe a little to sexy!" She exclaimed.

" Aww hush you worn stuff worst than this.."

India turned around and walked into her room, avoiding the altercation about to happen with her sister..

" I'll be back later Ight? " Crystal said , giving me a peck on my lips..

" Mhm whatever:." I said.

After she left , I went in India's room and saw her laying across her bed and all that cake just sitting there like " Damnn!"

I couldn't help but smack it and cup it with my hands.

She jumped and smacked my hand away, " Uhh no , hands to yourself.."

" Ohh really?" I asked.

" Yes really! " she said sitting up.. "You can't just come and slap my ass like that tf?"

" But I knew you liked it .."

" Yeah sure I did.." She said rolling her eyes. " You're with my sister.." She stood up and walked past by me ...

I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me, putting her chin up ... I have to admit I'm really feeling India; it's something about her...

" Dreux stop!" She said moving her face to the side.

" Why you fighting it ? You know you like it!" I said picking her up, wrapping her legs around my waist..

" Aren't you supposed to be somewhere?" She asked giggling alittle..

" Yeah but now I just wanna be with you.."

" What about my sister?" She asked.

" What about her?"

She gave me a look, and I licked her bottom lip, teasing making her smile..

" Noo we can't! " she said trying to get down..

" Come on you, one kiss." I said biting my lip..

" One kiss" she said wrapping her arms around my neck..

As I leaned and she leaned in , our noses touched but then we heard footsteps..

Aww shh who's that?

Find out next time on , " My Sisters Husband!"

~Quality🌸