Segment Answers❤️✨

Questions :

Q: You make it seem as though what India did was nasty and dirty.. But was the main one telling him talk to her...

Matika: Okay, first of all, India is her own woman and I can't MAKE someone do something they don't want to do...

Alrighty then.. Next question for Matika...

Q: Do you lowkey want Dreux for yourself because what you told India before and after , has me wondering , do you want him?

Matika: Well..... That's stupid next question....

That's it for Matika, hmm...
August you're up!!

Q: Why did fw Chrystal anyway, when you knew she was married?

August: Well it was just something about her and we were digging eachother so it went from there..

Q: Why your homeboys wife thou?

August: Every heard of smashing the homie? 😂😂😂

Okay that was August! India's parents!

Q: Why were y'all on Chrystal's side ?

Candace: Well their my children, and if I feel as though that India was wrong, she was.... Idc, what any of you think... Period, I raised them...

Okay! Now it Dreux!

Q: Why are you so fine?!❤️✨ but do you regret getting India pregnant....

Dreux: ~licks his lips~ Well thank you... But Nahh not at all... At the end of the day, that's my baby.. I would never regret it...

Q: Did it feel weird sleeping with your wife's sister?

Dreux: Now that I look at it from another POV, it's weird but hey! The sex was bomb💦

Q: Zaddy, you are fine! God took his time with you! 💦✨

Dreux: Thanks BBG!❤️✨

Alright that was Dreux! Next up Chrystal!!

Everyone: Whore!!! ~boos~

Chrystal: ~🖕🏾~ Whatever!

Alright , questions for Chrystal

Q: Why you all mad?! Ain't like you didn't cheat and all either... I understand that's yo sister and all but...

Chrystal: How would you feel if your sister fucked your husband ? Then got pregnant... Alright..

Q: I don't like you, you were sleeping with his bestfriend for how long?!!.... Oh alr.

Chrystal: Bh I didn't ask you to like me!! 👐🏾😾 and okay?!

Then Bree walked up,

" Any questions for Bree?!"

Q: Instead of judging India , why didn't you help her?

Bree: I was neutral, but at the end of the day ... Their getting a divorce, over this..

Alrighty then! Last up Indy!! 🤗✨
She walked up and waved, some booed some screamed...

" Girl you look amazing ..." I said..

" Aww thank you.. I try..." She said sitting down , rubbing her belly...

Alright questions...

Q: What do you wanna do with your life? Do you want to be with Dreux?

India: I come to conclusion that I was be an entrepreneur, and start my own business... And at the moment, I'm in the middle, one minute I'm like yes, next I'm like no... Idk ~shrugs~

Q: Do you have any regrets sleeping with Dreux? Will your relationship continue with Dreux ?

India: Yes! Most definitely, I mean I care about him but damn I didn't know it would this much bull... I hope so...

Q: How do you really feel?

India: Honest truth?

" Yes.."

India: I feel like shit... I feel worthless, unloved, and not wanted... This pregnancy sucks! To be honest, I regret everything I did in the past year.. But hell, I'll have someone who will really love me and acknowledge me sooner than later....

Aww! That was India!

~Quality❤️✨