chαptєr 9

India's POV
I sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote and turned the tv , then Chrystal sat next to me and grabbed the remote out my hand and turned the tv off...

My eyebrows soon met, and I looked at her... " I was watching that .."

" Yeah whatever, it's just I have something I want to ask you.." She said turning to me.

My heart soon dropped , I was scared by now... What if she overheard our conversation?

" I heard you saying something about being in love with someone... We're sisters; very close, why didn't you tell me?!" She asked..

" Ohh its this guy Rashuad.. I talk too" I said lying...

" Still I feel as we're falling off Indy, you tell me everything else , why you couldn't tell me this?"

" I don't know; you've been so busy and I've been so focused on school.. So I guess it just never came out.."

" Ohh okay, well I just wanted to know cause I overheard what you guys were talking about, and it hurt my feelings I wasn't aware.."

" Sorry sis, but you'll know from now on.." I said hugging her as she hugged back...

A few Weeks Later💟💦

As of right now, I've been looking for nearby apartments, where as Dreux doesn't have to be in my presence... Only problem is... My dad doesn't feel as though I should be moving out on my own...

I've been staying with Matika once again, since it's Spring break...I haven't actually been talking to anyone; I've been lowkey..

Today we were at the mall , at Forever 21..

" Girl this bathing is fiya; I'm buying it!!" I exclaimed talking to Mimi..

" Well you're going to need it!" I heard someone respond but it wasn't Matika...

I turned around and it was Chrystal and Dreux together...
I rolled my eyes, hopping it wasn't obvious as he was licking his lips at the sight of me..

"What? You ain't happy to see yo sister ?" Crystal asked.

" No that's definitely not what it is.."

" Ohh okay, but I miss you lil sis... You know I've been off a lot lately so you know.. I need some company other than this big head.."

" Yeah.." I said very bluntly.

" Dreux and I both miss you !"

" Hmm I wonder why.." Matika said under her breath causing me to laugh...

I giggled, " Well I'm getting my own place.."

" Well I came over here for that & to tell you Jordan's birthday tomorrow & she definitely wants her " Auntie Indy" there.." She said.

" Aww most definitely I will be there," I said, "Matika too.."

" Alright see ya Tomorrow " She said hugging me then turning around looking around the store..

" Most definitely, nice seeing yo fine ahh.." Dreux said hugging me, grabbing my ass.

I pulled his hands up to my back then pushed him off...

" Pathetic... Matika I'm ready to go.."

After that we left and went to the food court and that fulfilled my day with my girl..

* Their Shopping Outfits MM💕

The Next Day💎
• 3:45 pm.

I arrived to the party which was at Crystal's house because they had this huge pool, but Stasi answered the door for Matika and I ..

" Heyy! India! I'm so happy you can make it, Jordan will be so happy that you are here, she's been asking for you non stop.." Stasi said as we walked in.

" Aww ! I've been missing my babies as well.. Where is she?" I asked holding her present..

" She's outside and I'll be happy to take that for you.. And you are?" She asked looking at Mimi..

" Ohh I'm Matika, India's bestfriend..." She said shyly..

" Girl you don't have to be shy; I'm friendly sweet and kind just don't get on my bad side , which shouldn't be hard for you sweetheart " Stasi said giggled..

We all laughed and made our way outside, then all I heard!!

" Ahhhh!!! Auntie Indy Auntie Indy!!" I heard Jordan and Bella screamed running to me, hugging my leg..

I squatted down and hugged them both, " I missed you two ! Happy birthday Jordan! Auntie loves you !" I said kissing her forehead.

" Thank you !" She said placing her hands under her chin smiling..

Matika giggled, " Aww there so cute!"

" Thanks! Who's that?" They whispered.

" My friend Matika, Mim this Bella and Jordan, girls this is Matika.."

" Hii cuties!" She said.

" Hiya!"they said hugging her..

" Now you girls go ahead and go play; I'll be by Crystal.." I said smiling.

" Alright see ya Matika!" They said running to the pool..

" Their very friendly!" Matika said as we walked over to Crystal..

There were a lot of people over there; hmm even some hotties...

" India! I'm happy you made it!" India said smiling..

I hugged her.. " I wouldn't miss it for the world.."

" Well let me introduce you and Matika to everyone.."

I nodded, " Well This is Omari, Trey, Camille, April, and August.."

" Hi !" They all said except for August who which I recognized as August Alsina😍💦!

I sat next to him which was across from Dreux...

" Wassup Ma." He said looking at me biting his lips, then sipping his drink..

" Hi . " I said blushing at bit..

After awhile, August started flirting with me, and I could tell that Dreux was getting pissed off but he was keeping his cool.. But outta nowhere, Crystal caught an attitude with me..

" India don't you have a boyfriend, why are you flirting with him?" She asked with such an attitude..

I raised my eyebrow, " Girl bye, you sound mad.." Matika said out of nowhere..

I couldn't help but laugh my ass off... She instantly got up and walked into the house pissed off..

I didn't know it would be a problem if I talked to August..

~Quality 💎

By the way guys, I've reached 1K in a week, I'm so thankful! Really truly am; this has been one of the most successful books I've made since forever, so just know I love you guys and vote and comment Loves 😘✨