Chapter 28

Chrystal
Well hello... August and I aren't together but we've been coparenting and Nathan is the best baby, I could ask for... He's two month, and such a bubbly lil boy...

From time to time, I'd FaceTime Dreux to let him talk to Nathan... I miss him, even though we're legally divorced now, I regret all of it ... But India, I could care less about that back stabbing Bh 🖕🏾💯✨

Dreux
I walked in the house, which was after 10 going on 11, and there was India holding Cam sleeping... I decided to take a picture... They look adorable 🤗✨ so I posted it on Insta,

Airfizzo: Mine, ride behind em! #Babygirl on the way! #HappyFamily❤️✨

I picked Cameron up, and laid him in his room.... These three bedrooms she has are consisted of Cam's Room, the nursery, and our bedroom...

After tucking him in , I went to pick up India, she's only 125 pounds but God this baby put some pounds on her...

" You don't have to pick me up.." She said giggling... " Hey baby." She said pecking my lips...

" Hey , let's get you upstairs... You sound tired..." I said helping her upstairs...

Soon we made it to the bedroom and I laid her down... I was about to go back downstairs to go eat, but...

" Don't leave..." She whined, " come cuddle with me Dreux.."

What I learned is you never tell a pregnant person " No"

So I kicked off my shoes, and laid next to her, wrapping my arms around her...

Soon we feel asleep in each others arms !

***

India
So I've been trying to decide what to name by babygirl but I just don't know but today Dreux and Cam are hanging out while I go with my girls, Matika and Tatyana...

I pulled up to my favorite boutiques of all time,
Virgo Boutique 👗✨

I walked in and my girls ran over and hugged me! " Girl, that baby has you glowing!" Tatyana said..

" When am I not?!" I giggled hugging her back...

" GIRLL they have these nice dresses! " Matika said showing me a couple causing me to give her the stank face...

" Now bh, you know I wouldn't be able to get this belly in that!" I said .

" Have a open mind, you can rock anything, glowing up!" She said..

" More like tore up, put that up!" I said laughing ..

We all started laughing until, my girls stop laughing....

" What? What happened?" I asked...

" Nothing.." They said, but I could tell they were lying...

I turned around, it was Chrystal with Nathan...

" Oh it's you... And my handsome nephew! Hey aunties favorite!" I said kissing his forehead....

No matter what we go through , sister to sister, I would never ever take it out on a innocent child! He's still my nephew regardless...

Nathan giggled, until he sneezed in my face... Matika and Tatyana bust out laughing....

" That's mommys baby boy!" Chrystal said , giggling...

I shook my head, " Wow, that's pathetic ..." I said.

" What? Who? You..." She said.

" Chrystal , I'm not about to do this with you anymore! You guys are divorced , I'm having his baby, I apologize, you did wrong, he did wrong! If anything I did you a favor, you weren't even happy in that relationship, face it..." I snapped...

She didn't say anything back but turn around and walk away, she really needs to grow up and open her eyes.. and BE A MOTHER!

After picking out my graduation dress, and going to the food court and going eat out, I went ahead and headed home...

I walked through the house, " Im home you guys!" Silence.

" Dreux! Cam Cam!" I yelled.

Nothing... Where the hell are they?

I went upstairs, checked Cameron's room, nothing ... My bedroom nope... They were no where, only place left was the nursery....

I opened the door and there was Cameron , who " Boo!" And scared the hell outta me!

I screamed a bit, " You didn't scare me!" I giggled..

" Yes I did! But look what daddy and I did!" He said jumping up ...

I looked up again and the nursery was completely done! I loved it! I looked at Dreux, he had that face like " Gimme Some!" I giggled and walked over hugging him...

" You like it?" He asked as tears just fell down my face...

" I don't ..." I said..

" What?" He asked while Cam gasped.

" I love it, you guys! My first born and this is just beautiful!" I exclaimed wiping my face... "Everything I dreamed of..." I smiled...

" Gimme some!" Dreux and Cam said at the same time , causing me to laugh...

I picked Cam up and kissed his forehead then gave Fizz a huge kiss, " I just wanna say I love you so much.... "

" I love you too..." He said..,

" Swagg!" Cameron said...

Then the baby kicked, causing all of us to have a great laugh afterwards!

Aww wonderful family...

10+ votes, 5+ REAL comments for next chapter or no chapter 😊✨

~Quality❤️✨

Baby girls Nursey in MM, pretty right?!