Chapter 27

OH MY GOSH!!! I can't believe that I made it to 20.1k! This is my most successful book; I've ever written! Guys I'm so thankful much love😘❤️✨!

(2 Months Later🌺)

India
Apparently someone leaked everything to the press, and now everyone is calling me a bigger whore.... Dreux and I have moved in together for the sack of our child...

He was taking his shower right now, and I was to busy reading the Instagram comments under my photos....

@famousguns: Ohh no, we all knew how hoeish she was, but never suspected of sleeping with her sister's husband, disgusting!

@lavishprn: Tramp Stamp! 😂😂 Stupid ass hoe!

@causeshefinna: Indy! Don't worry about them! They're haters! Just do you and tend to your baby! And Dreux!❤️✨

That one made my day from all the others!

@jannie: You must be an escort, cause you're claiming to be this and that! Never in any magazines, only known for letting your pussy hang out , and now fucking your sister's husband 😂😂😂💀

By then I was in tears, normally I would ignore it all, but that really got to me..... Dreux walked in and took my phone out my hands....

" Why are reading this crap?" He asked..

I shrugged.. He sat down next to me and wiped my tears, " I don't want you reading this anymore aight?"

I nodded... " How about Daddy make you a bit more comfortable?" He said coming closer to me...

" And what's that supposed to be Dreux..." I asked..

" Come on you know what I mean, they said pregnant sex is the best sex ever!" He said causing me to laugh..

" Alright come on..." I said taking off my shirt, while he dropped his towel..

***
After we were both naked, he was now at my neck , giving me juicy kisses... Soon afterwards he made his way down my body.. He came face to face with my diamond, and he decided to be a tease by licking her.... Causing me to get frustrated but I was loving it at the same time....

Soon he was making his mark with my diamond, hitting all the right places, making a girl flutter... I moaned as he continuously hit the right spot..

" Ahh, damn babe..." I moaned pushing his head farther, playing with his curls... I haven't felt pleasure like this before in a minute...

He then looked at me, and came up, kissing my neck again, while inserting himself slowly...

He was going at a slow paste, but I was comfortable now...

" Baby speed up !" I demanded....

And with that he sped up, causing me to dig my nails into his back, and wrapping my legs around his waist, as I moaned his name....

Basically that's how we spent the morning...😋😏💦

( The Next Day!❤️)

Dreux and I decided it's time we go start getting the nursery all decorated and ready, this baby is coming rather we like it or not 💯✨!

So we're at Baby-R-Us, buying the crib and everything ... We've already picked out the bedding and stuff and now we're looking for some diapers...

" Dreux look get the big box right here!" I said..

" Alright!" He said...