Chapter 29

I know that I haven't updated in a while but I hope you guys like this chapter.

Song of the chapter flashlight by Bethany Mota cover

It's been three weeks since the war and 3 weeks since I found out that I was pregnant. Lucas hasn't left my side except for pack meetings and to visit other packs. The pack has flourished and the mateless members started finding their mates.

Talia little baby boy Dominic got released a week ago because the doctor said he was too small and kept him for observation.

I looked I'm the mirror as I fix my hair and makeup. Today I'm going to find out what I'm having and when I'm going to give birth. My stomach has grown and looked like I'm about to pop and since I have like seven different supernatural my pregnancy is different.

I remember last week when I was in the game room whipping Cody's ass in COD next thing I know my belly went from a honeydew to a full grown watermelon. Cody let out a high pitch scream and ran out of the room yelling 'alien baby' drawing everyone's attention to me. He hasn't talked to me since that day and every time he sees me around the house he turns the other way.

I walk out the room not paying attention to where I was going making me collide with some. I look up to see Lucas looking down at me.

"You need to look where you're going, love." He steadies me and looks if I was hurt. I rolled my eyes and huge him because I haven't seen him all morning.

"I miss you." I rest my head on his chest while his hand was still around my waist.

"I miss you too." I let go of him and grab his hand dragging him with me because I had forgotten what I was doing while I was in his arms. I drag him all the way to the packed hospital ignoring his protest of me slowing down but I was excited. I wanted to know what I have.

"Babe slow down." He wrapped his arms around my waist while we wait at the front desk. A lady came out one of the doors and came up to the counter.

"Alpha, Luna." She bowed in respect.

"Hello, Mary. We came to see Dr. Scott." Lucas said.

"Yes. You can go into her office. She just came out of a meeting." We thank Mary and walk to Dr. Scott's office.

"Come on in Luna, Alpha." Dr. Scott's voice rang through the room. Lucas and I walk into the office and took a seat. I was really nervous to hear what she had to say.

"OK Luna you came in last we and we took an ultrasound." I nod my head, yes to confirm what she said was right and she continues.

"So the pups are healthy and are growing at rapid pace seeing that you have 7 supernaturals. And I can see that your belly has grown over the week." She finished but I was still stuck on pups. Lucas hand tightened around my waist but not enough to hurt the babies.

I'm having twins. Holy shit I'm having twins. That's like twice the noise, twice the food, and twice the poop.

I was taken out of thought was Dr. Scott asked if we wanted to see the babies.

"Yes please." Lucas and I followed her to a room to get an ultrasound. I later in the little bed and lift my shirt up. She put the gel on my belly and then scan my belly. Then I see the image of my babies on the monitor and a tear fell from my eyes.

"There is the babies. The boy is on the left and the girl is on the right." She said as she points to the image. The whole time Lucas has been quite so I looked over at him and he had the biggest smile on his face.

"Babe are you alright?" I asked and he walked over to me. He placed his hand on the side of my belly then placed a kiss on my head. Dr. Scott step of the room to print the ultrasound.