CHAPTER ♛ 5

Crystal POV

After this morning encounter with my second mate. School has been pretty boring except at lunch we had two new students a boy and a girl. Now we're in last period which is gym when Natalia goes frozen in her spot looking at some guy like a baby in a candy shop. The guy turns around and Natalia gasp, well damn she got it bad. The guy turns around and told the students to sit on the bleacher. Well, I guess he's the new gym teacher. Everyone gathered and sat down waiting for the teacher to speak.

"Hello everyone I'm Mr. Scott and I'm your new gym teacher," he said with a British accent. Whats up today with the British guys is there like the invasion of the British today or something.

Some of the girls are daydreaming about the teacher when the others are flirting and asking him some pretty personal question. I actually heard Talia growled a couple of times beside me. She got up a walked out the door I guess she can't stand him next to other females. But guess what he went after her.

Yep, she's gonna give him hell.

The bell just wrong and I'm walking out of school but feels someone watching me. I shrugged my shoulder and got in my car. I rode home listening to Love More by Chris Brown singing and dancing in my seat.

"Honey, remember that we have dinner with some of your father's friend tonight." My Mom said mind linking me interrupting my music.

I totally forgot about tonight dad's having the royals over for dinner, but I had to go meet up with someone to do business but I can do that afterward.

"Ok mom, do you have any snacks at home I'm hungry," I asked.

"Yes I baked vanilla cake and cookies" she replied then cut me off. I guess no thank you for you.

I got home fifteen minutes later and went straight to the kitchen and devoured the cookies mom let out then did some homework. My mom and dad were at a meeting so they were not home and neither was my brother. I went to my room and change into my black bikini and headed to the pool in the backyard for a swim.

The water touched my skin and I felt at ease. I did a couple laps in the water then got out the water and looked at the time it was 4:30 so I laid at the pool thinking soon I fell asleep.

I got up and saw that it was dark so I grabbed my phone and looked at the time and it was 6 pm and the dinner starts at 7 pm. With that, I sprinted to my room and got in the shower and wash my hair. I got out and went to my closet and picked out a plum strapless dress that fits me tight at the top and the bottom was loose and I went to pick out black pumps. I did my makeup and curled my hair then fish braid it.

I put on my clothes and sprites some perfume on my neck. I grab my phone and check the time it was 7:15 pm so I took some pictures then the doorbell rung. I closed my door and made my way downstairs when I was on the steps I heard laughing.

"Crys the guests are here!" dad shouted and I was right behind him.

"Gosh, dad way to kill my eardrums," I said in a dull tone. And I swear I heard the big bad alpha scream.

"Damn it Crystal make some damn noise when you're in the room," dad said and everyone laughs.

"Phil this is my daughter Crystal," said dad "Crystal this is my longtime friend Phil his wife and his three kids."

I greeted Phil and his wife then his kids I gasped when I saw the new kids and my mate who was smirking at me. FUCK he's the damn prince. FML.

"Umm Dad I don't think I feel too good may I please be excused"

"Honey are you alright?" he asked concerned

"Y...Yes" I stuttered walking off into the kitchen but then I felt a hand on my waist and tell by the sparks it's my mate.

"Hello love," he said walking me from the kitchen and towards the backyard.

"Hi um...shit I don't even know your name," I said

"Lucas love," he says whispering in my ear. His breath tickles my ear and it smells like mint. Then he kissed me on the cheek and then my lips. Our lips fit like two puzzle. I held back a moan and realize what I was doing a pushed him off me.

"I'm still mad at you Lucas," I said folding my arms across my chest.

"I know and I'm sorry for being possessive," he said sighing then place a kiss on my forehead then hugged me.

"Let's get back inside," I said but when I turn around I froze because both families were standing at the door smiling. I blushed and hid my face in his chest and he chuckled.

Comment

Vote

Share

Talia