Chapter 17

Song of the chapter -Burn by Ellie Goulding

Crystal POV

"Miss are you alright?" A guy in the store asks looking worried at me.

"Yea I'm fine," I said trying to calm my heart rate.

I guess you're wondering what happened.

Well, it started out as a beautiful sunny day...Ok lets cut the crap.

After I walked away from Lucas, Talia, Roxanne and I left the guys to walk around we all go bored after about three hours and decide to walk around. We went to the arcade and played games. It was fun Talia won 4 games, Roxanne won 3 and I won 5.We were walking around when I spotted a wishing fountain.

" Let's go make a wish," I said as we all walked over while looking for coins in our purses.

Roxanne made her wish and I made my wish after her. Talia was still looking for the coin. I felt something on my back so and I brushed it off. I felt is again and push it thinking that is was one of those fake plants. I turned around when I heard a splash and look down to see Talia drenched in water. Oh, Shit did I do that.

Talia got out and came over to me. And trust me you did not want to see her face.

"You better run Crys because I'm GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU." She said reaching for me but I was long gone. There is no way I'm going to let Talia catch me she too crazy and when she's mad it's worst.

And the how I ended up here in a Dude store.In the underwear section.Well, at least she can't find me.

"Crystal love why are you hiding." I look up to see Lucas and the guys staring at me.

"In the underwear section of a dude's store." Brandon's ass chimed in.

"Hehe. Funny story." I said laughing nervously then look at my feet.

"Ok let hear it," Lucas said.

"YEA, LET'S HEAR IT." Everyone turned and looked a wet Talia and started laughing. They took pictures of her and post it on Facebook. How I knew, my phone got the notification.

"Love that was not nice," Lucas said trying not to laugh.

"It wasn't my fault something was on my back." I said then pout."I sorry Talia. Will you forgive me."

"Fine. Sure. Whatever but I want a batch of those cookies you made.I still need to dry off I see you guys in a little while." She said walking out the store with Liam by her side.

Roxanne and my brother left behind them and I wonder are they, mates?

"Hey, babe how are you?" I said looking up at Lucas through my lashes,

"Don't act innocent now love." He said smiling down at me.

"Do you want to leave?" He asks and I nod.

I mind link Brandon and told him that Lucas and I are leaving and to tell the others. Lucas held my hand while we walked out of the store.

We were almost out the mall when a guy bumped into me. Like WTF. I looked up and saw...Guess who I saw.

Austin Rayes. My asshole of an ex-mate

Lucas growl and hugged me close to him. Austin had the school slut on his arm like he was her life source.

"Look where you going slut."said bimbo. Austin still hasn't taken his eyes off me.

"Says the bitch who uses guys like Kleenex," I said glaring at her.