Chapter 25

Serena in (MM)

Don't be a silent reader comment and let me know what you think.

"Mmm" I groan as I opened my eyes and everything was blurry.I tried moving my hands but they were bound to the chair I was sitting on . There were small whimpering from the side of the room. I looked over and sas a small little girl curled up in the corner. She lifted her head up and I saw a familiar face that was like a memory. It was....

Lucas POV

"Mom what are you doing to my mate she's basically dying over here." I said as I walk over to a red faced Crys. She took the time to ecape from my mom and into the woods.

"Oh honey we were just talking." she said with a innocent smile.

"Oh really."I cross my arms.

"Yep. About grandchildren." She said and I stared wide eye at her. She almost put words into my mouth.

"Mum it's too early for that don't you think?"

"Oh non sense son the earlier that better I'm not getting any younger." She said.

O_o

"Mum you don't age re-" I was cut off by my wolf.

Something is wrong fine mate, fine mate.

"Love are you there" I tried mind link but no respond.

I ran into the the wood and try to fine her scent but it disappeared but I did smell clorophome .

"Liam send the guards to the forest and get the children and women inside now." I mind link him. I didn't wait to hear what he said I just blocked him end ran deeper into woods.

CRYSTAL POV

It was Serena Natalia's younger sister an a old pack member that we thought was dead. We looked for until we felt the pack link broke a month later after the as that Talia was into deep depression and almost killed herself. Sad really and that's why she join the gang.

"SERENA" I called out to her she was in the corner with her knees to her chin. Her clothes were also ripped and dirty.

I reached my hand out and ripped the chain off my hand and then my foot. I hope this won't cause any bruise. I walk over to Serena kneeled down and brush her hair out of her face.

She still looked the same with honey brown and innocent brown eyes. She looked up at me and what I saw broke me. Her face was cut all over like they beat her in the face. Those bastard are are so gonna get it. I picked her up and walk up to the door before opening it. Like seriously who leaves doors open when you kidnapp someone. Idiots.

I walked through the hallway before I heard noise inside a room, a voice so familiar that I want to kill it three hundred times plus.

I guess he smell my scent so he turned around and let me tell you the word ugly couldn't describe him. And he made it worsted by smiling.

" Ahh Crystal I see your awake and I see you've found little Serena there." He smile sinisterly and I heard Serena whimpered in my arm.

"Well to bad I have to leave. " Did I tell you how much I loved lighters. I took the lighter out my bra (don't judge me) and threw it up in the air were the sprinkler was and water wet every where. While he looked in shock I ran out the room the transport outside in the woods where I know it would be safe. I carefully lay Serena down on the ground so she could be comfortable when I felt someone pushing through my block

"Love can you hear me Crystal are you okay." I heard Lucas mind link it was a bit fuzzy because I was weak.

"Yes I got away and I'm OK. I'm in the woods now but the one who took me I don't kill him so he will come back for revenge. Lucas, Austin was the one that betrayed us and when I get back I don't want to see him. He could have put all of our kind in danger for his own selfish reasons. I also found something I think is very interesting. Oh and you could send the guards back because I'm on my way home right now."

"Thank god love, okay and I will send them off please just get home safe so we can talk about this and plan what we need to do." he said then disappeared out of my mind.

I gently pick up Serena off the ground and secured her in my arm then I concentrate on the pack house and in no time I was in the backyard. It was a total chaos back here there were gaurds running around and Lucas was giving orders.

I can tell how happy I was to see him that moment and I didn't realize until I saw the look in his face. When he turned around he was then confused because he saw what I was holding in my hand he walked up to me with a full blown smile on his face.

"Hey babe I can't talk right now but I'll be right back or you can come with me to the Pack Hospital" I said and he teleport us in the infirmary.

Dr Ames came out of his office looking frantic. And walked over to to us and took Serena up my hand and put her on the gurney. She whimpered in pain and relax when she was comfortable.

"Doc make sure she's ok and do everything you can to save her." He then turn to Serena gurney and rolled into a private room. I then turn back to Lucas and looked at him. I guess I have some explaining to do by the look on his face. I took his hand and let him to the chair that was in the corner.

" That was Talia younger sister. She was kidnapped a few years back and we spent all day and night looking for her. Talia got really depressed and tried killing herself few times but she never give up hope even when the pack bond was broken . And now Serena is alive. I founded her when I was chained up in the basement. She was beaten up and lost a lot of blood." When I was finish Lucas held me and rub soothing circles in my back.

"Crystal aren't you forgetting something you need to tell Talia something not that i wasn't enjoying being in the arms of my mate." Diamond said and I know she was right I was enjoyed being with my mate when Talia could be with her sister.

"Natalia could you come to the pack hospital now it's kind of important wellit is important." I mind link her and I got a response right away.

"Roger that. " Was her response. I don't know how could she be so jolly all the Damn time.

I turn to Lucas and looked at him. All I could think was that we have one hell of a battle coming up and I was worried about some of the pack members and how to keep them safe since we have two.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Okay guys so I know I haven't written in along time but I'm sorry I was busy trying to finish school and this year has been hectic.

I am also going to try to update regularly and there is only few chapters of the book leftso I'll get that done so you guys can stop bugging me.

Also keep the rude comments to yourself no one cares what you have to say and first of all you are not writing the book.

But I  love my supportive readers.

Ok rant over.

Comment

Vote

Share