Chapter 22

NOTE AT THE END

It's been three days since Moonshine pack came to stay with us and I've been praying that they can go back to pack soon. They have been eating our food, sleeping in our beds and they're lazy as hell. And today is no different.

I was walking down the hall to see stuff scattered on the floor like clothes, food crumbs, and another shut-in walk pass the game room to see some teen in was playing games and shit. Inside the room was like a dumpster chips bags on the floor, pizza on the table and the box across the room and is that a FREAKING CONDOM. Ok, enough is enough.

"Hey, guys," I said trying to get their attention but no one moved or even blinked. Sigh. I took out my gun and empty it.

Bang

Bang

Everyone in the room scattered to the other side of the room on the wall as I fried blanks. Wimps.

"ALRIGHT I NEED THIS PLACE CLEAN NOW AND I WANT TO SEE IT SPOTLESS WHEN I COME BACK IN HERE. NOW GET TO WORK." I used my Alpha voice and every one of the starts to clean like they were possessed. I walk out the room and head to the kitchen to make dinner since some people was at training, work or they're just lazy.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," I growled the kitchen was a mess and the lazy asses were sitting in the dirty kitchen.

"GET YA'LL ASSES UP AND GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN BEFORE I SHOOT ONE OF YOU," I growled out in my demon voice and everyone ran out. I sigh and lock the doors to the kitchen and the blinds. I use my witch power to clean up the mess put everything in their place and clean the floor. I open the blinds but keep the door lock so that I don't get interrupted. I start cooking five different pasta recipes made desserts and drinks. Damn all this cooking for these lazy asses.

I heard the door open and close but I didn't look at who came in because I was putting the batter in the oven. I felt arms went around waist and sparks erupt. I sigh and enjoy the feeling.

"Hey, sweetheart. "Lucas said while kissing my neck.

"Hey," I answered.

"Are we practicing after dinner?" He asked. Lucas and I have been training with our powers. I was already good at fighting well any type since dad thought Brandon and I and our Uncle thought us martial arts and karate and some other skills.

"Yea if you want to," I said then sigh. For the rest of the time until dinner was ready we talk.

"Help me with these?" I asked and he took the food into the dining room. Both packs ate dinner together so the table was bigger. When I open the kitchen door I could see people in their chairs and guess what they were only people from Austin's pack. They were all sweating and smell like shit. OMG, they're ruining my food with their stench.

"All motherfuckers better go get washed up and get y'all stink asses from around the table. NOW!" I shouted and they got up.I put the food on the table and wait for them to wash up.I turn to see Lucas smiling at me which was very creepy.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Nothing you handled that really well and I know since they got here it hasn't been easy. And I'm really proud that you're handling this and that you haven't killed anyone." He said smiling at me which made his eyes shine.

"Thanks and I haven't killed anyone yet." I over to him and sat in his lap.

I heard feet coming down the stairs and I got up off Lucas lap and sat in my chair. Everyone sat down and starts to eat when an annoying voice went through the room.

"What the hell is this I ordered a salad." Brittney screech and the table look at her then to me. I swear to god I'm going to kill her one day. Since the day she got here she has been an ungrateful little brat. Every dinner we had she would make request for a fucking salad I mean  it's not like she's going to get prettier but eating the shit and you can already see her bone poking out of her hips. I mean that shit should be illegal.

"I don't give two shits that you ordered a salad you can make it yourself," I said then continued eating.

"I can't eat this it has too many calories and it taste bad." She said and fold her arms across her chest.

"Again I don't give a fuck and my food doesn't taste bad else they wouldn't be eating it." I said pointing around the table." And you need to eat more you look like a damn skeleton and that's an insult to skeletons." 

"You bitch you do you know who I am?" She got up slamming her hand down on the.

"That's queen bitch and I know exactly who you are and ungrateful little slut," I glaring at her and she glared back. I didn't feel like eating anymore so I got up and brought my plate to the kitchen and washed it then walk to my lab.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I see Austin trying to break in my lab.

"Nothing wrong room." He said like I was stupid.

" I don't give a fuck only pack members are allowed down her and no one goes in that room," I said pointing to the lab.

"Like I said wrong room." The bastard said smirking.

"If I see you down here again I will break you legs and your arms now run along," I said folding my hand to my chest. He walk-off but not before he and smirk at me. Damn bastard.

I put my code in and went to the lab and take out the stuff I needed for training.Lucas would be down in a moment so I had to hurry. And speak of the devil and he shall appear.

"Hey, are you ready to go?" He came over and took the bag  out of my hand.

"Yeah," I said then hold his hand and teleport to were we practice. It was in the middle of the forest wear no one can see or here us.I also put up a shield just in case.

 "So what are we doing to day?" I asked stretching.

"Since we work on discovering so new powers yesterday why don't we see what we can do with them. By the way nice position." He winks at me and I glared at him playfully. Yesterday I learn that I can create, manipulate the mind and I can cloak people and they both are mental so I have to work harder.

~~~~~~~~

We got finish later than expected.We were both sweating because of the extra combat training and doing laps and shit. We gather our stuff and teleport back home.

I took a shower and went to sleep and Lucas joined me.

Damn what a long day.

Hey, guys, I'm sorry I haven't update I was having trouble with my laptop. And I know this chapter is short  and boring but I had to give y'all something.But anyways I hope you guys will continue to read my story.

Comment 

Vote 

Share

Talia<3