CHAPTER♛3

Lucas up top

Crystal POV

I woke up hornier than mates during the mating season. I had a dream about light blue eyes, dirty blonde hair and a voice that make you want to melt. I couldn't see his body because it was dark.

I got up took a shower, wash my hair and shave. I curled my hair and went to my closet and pick out a muscle tee that says 'I HATE you' on the front, black skinny ripped jeans and my favorite combat boots. I put on my make up, grab my wallet, bookbag, and keys then went downstairs got an apple and sat down. My brother came down and made coffee which I declined. It was 7:30 and school started at 8 so I went into the living room and turns on the T.V and started watching SpongeBob square pants. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea SpongeBob SquarePants.....I was singing until Brandon came in and saw me, shakes his head and left.

I got up and went into the kitchen and got a granola bar and look at the time. It was 8:15 so I hurried to my car got in and drove to school. The drive only took like fifteen minutes because I speed. Let's just say fast and furious ain't got nothing on me.

I got out of the car and sprint to the office for a pass. Why do I care about going to school you asked because I want to graduate from this dump? So going to school would be the best idea. I was walking to class when I run into a wall and fell on my ass, like seriously who put a damn wall in the middle of the hallway.

"MOTHERFUCKER," I winced getting up while rubbing my bum.

"Dude are you the hulk or some shit. Damn it I think you broke my tailbone." I winced at the pain.

"Are you going to apologize?" I said looking up but when I did I wish I didn't because blonde hair and blue eyes were looking at me. Oh, sweet baby Jesus.

"Oh shit! You can keep the apology. Bye" I said making a run for it but before I can take off I was grabbed by him I felt tingles shot through me. That's impossible but my wolf was jumping for joy.

"Where do you think you're going, love?" He said in a British accent omg why the goddess must torture me.

"To class where I need to be" I answered looking into his eye but big mistake.

"MATE" That's all he said then smash his lips to mine. His breath tasted like mint.

"You are mine and mine only." He pulled away and looks into my eyes.

"I'm not a fucking possession" I glare up at him, getting mad.

"Watch that pretty little mouth of your love. I will not be disrespected." He said angry power rolling off him in waves.

"Whatever. I'm going to class." I said before walking away but not before he pulls me in and kisses me again.

Comment

Vote

Share

Talia