CHAPTER ♛ 16

song of the chapter-loyal by Chris Brown.

Crystal POV

We got down to the kitchen and saw Talia trying to cook. The shit was so funny that I took my phone out a snap a few pics. Lucas was trying not to laugh which was an epic fail.

"Talia, why are you wrestling with the stove?" I ask and she turned around and blush bright red.

"The little shit burnt me." She said showing me the burn. Is she serious it was so small that you need a microscope to see it? She walks out the kitchen mumbling word I would want to repeat.

I sigh and went around the island to clean up. After I was done I felt hungry so I began to make breakfast for everyone while Lucas sits and watches me. I went over to the refrigerator and pulled out bacon and eggs then went to the cabinet and got the flour and the ingredients I needed.

Every now and then someone new came into the kitchen and being me ignore them.

"Hey man what up?" Brandon said to Lucas.

"Morning Sis." He said and I flip him off while putting the cake and last batch of cookies in the oven.

"Oh, shit Crys are you hungry?" He asks and I growl at him.

"I'll take that as a yes," He said again.

"Why is that bad?" Lucas asked. If he only knew.

"She only cooks like this went she is really really hungry, mad or when she wants something and I think It's the first one. And seeing that she hasn't eaten in like days." Brandon answered. He knows me so well. Both of then sat quietly watching me. The oven dinged and I took the cake and cookies out. I started to bring everything out waffles, pancake, biscuit, and gravy, bacon, eggs and more. But the time I was done everyone went wide-eyed. I heard the doorbell so I went to open it.

"Hey, honey how are you?" Lucas mom asked and I shrugged.

Lucas hugged me from behind and told his parents that I'm a little grumpy.

"Would you like to stay for breakfast?" I asked and the nod.

I walk back the dining room to see Brandon sneaking to take my cookies.

"BRANDON IF YOU TOUCH MY SWEETS I'LL PUT A BULLET IN YOUR ASS" I shouted and he went stiff.

Everyone in the kitchen looked at me in shock and I give them an apologetic smile.

We sat down and eat in silence. Well, I eat in silence and everyone was looking at me.

"Crystal, take a breath the food is not going anywhere love," Lucas said looking at me.

"Don't worry were use to it." Brandon and Talia said at the same time both looked at each other and started laughing. Well, that wasn't freaky.

"Well I haven't eaten in days so I guess I'm not supposed to be hungry," I said then rolled my eyes. At that moment, I didn't feel like eating any more or maybe it was because I felt so sick. I got up and started to walk out to the pool but of course, someone has to ask where I'm going.

"I'm going outside for some air," I said then left the room.

I went outside and lay one of the tanning chairs. After like ten minutes someone sat down and put my foot in their lap. I didn't open my eyes to know how it was but from the spark that I feel I knew who it was. We stayed like that for a while with him massaging my feet and me trying not to moan of how good it felt.

"Love are you ok?" Lucas said through mind link and I moan in response. He growls and pulls me into his lap and I sigh. He drew circles on my exposed waist while nibbling on my ear.