CHAPTER ♛12

Song of the chapter-Royal by Lorde

Crystal POV

Two weeks. Two mother loving weeks since I saw Lucas the day we fought. My wolf has been getting on my nerves telling me to go to him and we always fight and then she would block me out. I have been in my cave shooting guns and painting but every time I paint the only thing I see is blue eyes and blonde hair. I was listening to music when I saw red dripping on my white shorts. I started to panic because my body has never done that before.

"We need him you idiot." said Diamond.

"I know but I'm scared."

"Of losing him and of this bloody nose." A tear fell from my eye and I quickly wipe it away.

"Hmm the reason for your nose bleeding is because the two of you are apart for so long not talking to each other and shit so the bond is weakening like being rejected so he feels the same thing you're feeling right now." she said the block me out.

I got up and put on my blue cardigan and my uggs. I felt so weak that I can hardly walk. I miss him and only he can make it go away.

"Yea but he can't do that now can he." oh now you want to appear again.

"Bitch shut the fuck up and helps me so I can be with him." I snapped at her.

I walk to the entrance of the cave to see the only person I wanted to see.

Lucas

I looked over his face and then look into his eyes which held sadness, regret and longing but it quickly turned to happiness, joy, relieve and lust? I look down to see I was only wearing a bandeau top that under my cardigan and my white shorts. I looked back to his face and we held each other gaze a awhile longer but I took the first step. He eventually closed the space between us.

"Crystal I'm sorry I-"I cut him off before he could finish because right now I didn't care about what he going to say.

"No Lucas not now I-" He cut me off.

"But I ne-"I cut him off buy kissing him. The kiss only meant to be a peck but he his find it's way on my neck and pull me into him. My wolf purred with the contact with our mate. Slut. The kiss was passionate and sweet. Lucas put his hand on my hips and I moan putting my arm around his neck. He bit my lip asking for access and I denied. His grab my butt and I gasp he say this as an opportunity and he took it. He explored my mouth every inch of it. He moans and lifts me up wrapping my legs around his waist. He kiss my neck the spot where he would make me and I moan. I know if we didn't stop stuff would happen not that I'm complaining. As if on cue Lucas slowly put me down and we broke apart panting for breath.

"Love as much as I want to continue we have to stop."He said putting his forehead on mine. I could see that he was struggling with his wolf.

I nod then turn around and walk back to the bed to got my phone and my bag. I walk back to Lucas and we walk from my cave hand in hand in comfortable silence but my wolf was telling me to jump him right here right now, the little slut.

"If I'm a slut so are you."Diamond growled.

"Yea. Whatever."I said then tone her out.

We got back to his car in no time. Lucas opens my door and I got in saying thank you. He got in and pulled off. The car was silent so me being the fun person I am started singing every song that played. There was one song I was in love with that came on and I closed my eyes and started singing.

Give me love like her,

'Cause lately I've been waking up alone,

Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt,

Told you I'd let them go,

And that I'll fight my corner,

Maybe tonight I'll call ya,

After my blood turns into alcohol,

No, I just wanna hold ya.

Give a little time to me or burn this out,

We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,

All I want is the taste that your lips allow,

My, my, my, my, oh give me love,

My, my, my, my, give me love,

Give me love like never before,

'Cause lately I've been craving more,

And it's been a while but I still feel the same,

Maybe I should let you go,

You know I'll fight my corner,

And that tonight I'll call ya,

After my blood is drowning in alcohol,

No, I just wanna hold ya.

Give a little time to me or burn this out,

We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,

All I want is the taste that your lips allow,

My, my, my, my, oh give me love,

Give a little time to me or burn this out,

We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,

All I want is the taste that your lips allow,

My, my, my, my, oh give me love,

The song end and I took a deep breath because anytime I sing that song I think of Lucas and I.

"Wow." I guess I kinda forgot that I was still in the car. I glance over at Lucas who had a expression I couldn't read. He gave me a smile and took my hand in his. I look down to see that our hand fit perfect together. The car stopped and Lucas got out the car then opens my door for me I smiled at him and said thank you. I turned around to walk in the house but I was pulled back. Lucas hugged me and inhales my scent kissing me at the same time.

I hugged him back and kiss his neck and he shiver at the contact. I pulled away and smile at him.

"Crystal will you go out with me?" he asked.

"Yes Lucas" I answered. He smiled with a glint I never saw in his eyes before. I wonder if he thought I was going to say no.

"Ok love be ready at 7:30."He said still smile that I thought his face was going to crack.

"Umm. What should I wear?"

"Something casual." he said then kiss me one last time before he went back to his car gave me a wink and drove off.

Omg I got a date. I sprint up to my house and open the door to see my family with Roxanne and Talia in the living room watching a movie which was the Mama. We always watch movies together like once a week. I said hey to them but they didn't even notice me so I shrugged and went upstairs.

Sorry I took so long to upload and the next chapter will be better.

Like

Comment

Vote

Talia<3