CHAPTER ♛ 15

Lucas POV

I quickly picked up Crystal from the bed and speed to the car. I can't believe this is happening one minute she's fine and the next she's unconscious. I hope her parents can tell me what's happening to her. I put her in the car then I got in and speed off to her house.

When I got to her house her mother was already outside. I park the car and got Crystal out of the car. I walk up to her mom and told her what happen. She told me to put Crystal in her room. I walk in to see Roxanne, Brandon, Luke, and Talia watching Sponge Bob in the living room. Like really.

I brought my mate to her room and place her on the bed then walk out to see her mom walking in with a vile in her hand.

"What's that?" I asked her.

"We need to talk after I'm done with this." She said walking into Crystal room and I walk into the kitchen to wait for her. Fifteen minutes she came in and sigh.

"Let's go out back." She said walking to the back door.

She sat down on the chair looking at the water not saying a word. She sighs again and looked at me.

"Do you know what I am?"She asked and looked at her confused.

"You're a werewolf, "I answered.

"No, but I will explain to you and please do not interrupt me." She said and I nod.

" My name is Susan Denali the second born of my siblings and I am a royal like you but for the South, "She said and I gasp.

Oh shit. She a royal like me but only I'm royal for the North.

"Bill is my second mate like you are to my daughter. The second mate bond is stronger than the first no matter what. My supernatural is mermaid, wolf, vampire, witch, and fairy. Every generation a supernatural is added by the goddesses. So you and Crystal will get them with extra powers but with them come greed from others. People would do anything to get them like how they did with me. There's going to be challenges and the both of you will need each other to get past it."She said then got up.

"Go to your mate she needs you."She said then left. I sat down still processing everything that she told me.

I got up and went back to Crystal's room. She looks so peaceful sleeping. I wonder what her new supernatural will be? I sat down next to her brushing her hair out of her face.

____________________________________________________________________

Cyrstal POV

It's so dark. Wait I'm I dead.I'm too young to die!!!

"They told us that you were a lot to handle. And I guess they weren't lying." Voices said from around me.

The darkness faded and five supernatural stood in front of me. They all looked so beautiful but somehow I knew that they were linked to me. The one in pink stood out of the group and spoke.

"Hello, darling I and Serena and I am your mermaid I will guide you along with your power from your mermaid side." She said smiling at me.

"Hello," I said to all of them. And the all introduce themselves to me.

"Hi I'm Val and I am your vampire and I can't wait to teach you," she said. I looked at her to see she was wearing a tight black short dress.

"Hello I'm Helen and I am your fairy," She said she wore a purple glitter shirt and shorts.

"Hi Crystal I'm Saraphine your witch" She was dressed in a long green dress.

"Hi Crystal." a smirking Diamond said and I gape at her she looked beautiful in a gold long flowing dress.

"Hey Diamond you look so beautiful," I said and she smiled.

Two lights appeared one was dark and one was light. The dark one came up to me.

"Hello Crystal I'm Demona your demon," she said in an Irish accent. The thing about is that they all have an accent.

"Hello Crystal I'm Angel your Angel."Really did she just say that?

"Hello, it's nice to meet you," I said trying to be polite.

"Well, Crys It's time to go back to that mate of ours." Diamond said.

"Yea yea later." I turned around to leave but nothing happened.

"Um...how do I get back."I blushed from embarrassment and they all laughed at me.

"Honey just think as this as a dream and open your eyes," Angel said.

I did what she told me.

I woke up to see a sleeping Lucas on my couch. I got off the bed and went to the bathroom took a shower because I was sweaty and brush my teeth. In fifteen minutes I was out the shower. Damn, I forgot to bring clothes. I tiptoed out the bathroom to see Lucas still sleeping. Mmm, I just want to have my way with him right now. I walk over to my closet and picked out some jeans and a green crop top with black flats. I walked over to my underwear drawer and picked out a matching set and got dress.

After getting dress I saw that Lucas was still sleeping so I jumped on him. He opens his eye and stares at me wide-eyed.

"Love what happen to your hair and eyes?" He asks and I looked at him confused. He picked me up and took me over to the mirror. I gasped my hair was longer and had highlights and my eyes were rainbow. I guess being all supernatural comes with changes.

I turned to look at him but gasped his eyes were the same color.

"Lucas your eyes," I said.

"I know they are talking to me now."He said in a huskier voice.

So for fifteen minuted he standstill as a brick until he came back.

"So what are you supernatural?" he asks.

"I'm a wolf, vamp, mermaid, fairy, witch, demon and angel," I answered and he gasps.

"I a wolf, vamp, warlock, merman angel and demon," he said. Just then my stomach growled.

"Come on love lets put some food in that monster of yours."He said laughing. He kissed me and we walked hand in hand to the kitchen.

Tell me what you think about this chapter.

Comment

Vote

Like

Talia<3