Epilogue

Excuse the mistakes.

★★★★

Life isn't about finding yourself
Life is about creating yourself
G.B. Shaw

3 year later

"Ashton Jeremiah Phillips. Get back here now." I was running around trying to catch my son who decided to run around the pack house naked.

"No mommy. You can't catch me." He laughs while running. He circled around the kitchen then made his way over to the living room only to be stopped by a foot.

"Why are you giving your mom trouble son?" Lucas asked. Why is it everytime his son misbehave he's there at the right time to save him.

"DAD!" He screams in surprised then suddenly got all happy. I understand though, Lucas has been visiting others packs and coven since he's king of the werewolf. We officially accepted our title one year after I had the twins.

"Have you been good to mom and Alex? " he asked putting him down on the floor and walking over to a sleeping Alex. Her name is Alexandria Kaitlyn Phillips. She's the quite baby the one that just sits and observes everything around her. He brother is the total opposite, the troublemaker who gets in trouble every other second for thing that should be impossible. Last week he set the living room carpet on fire but I later found out that it was his powers are developing.

Their powers have been coming slowly but his are more of the dangerous one and Alex powers are simple and doesn't cause a lot of damage for now at lease.

Anyways alot have happen over two years. Talia and Liam got married and their son is doing good. They are actually on their second kid right now. My brother found his mate and you wouldn't believe who it is?

Roxanne

Yep Lucas sister. He actually found out the same time Lucas and I found out when we are mates but they kept it a secret until I walked in on the kissing in the laundry room. There faces was hilarious when I took a picture and sent it to both our packs.

Serena is doing good she just graduate from high school and she has found her mate. She still has nightmares but she's getting better.

My mom and dad have been great and they're actually visiting later on along with Lucas' parents.

Everyone else in the pack is doing great and there happy.

"Mama." I heard a tiny voice called. I looked down and saw Alex crawling over to me. Her eyes still had sleepiness in them. I met she halfway and pick her up. She's so lazy because she can walk guess she kinda get that from me.

"Hey hon what do you need?" I asked and she point to some thing behind me. I turn to see that she was pointing to the cookie that I just baked.

"Ok sweetie buy your only getting one." I gave her one cookie and she crawl over to the sofa. I felt arms around my waist and I melt at the touch.

"Hi sweetheart. " Lucas said as he kissed behind my ears.

"Hey how was the meetings?" I turned around so that I was facing him.

"It was ok it could have been better if two Alphas didn't start a fight." He sigh and buried his face in my neck kissing my mark.

"Let me guess Alpha Caine and Alpha Marcus." Already knowing it was those two.

"Yea. It took six other Alpha to get them off each other. " he shakes his head then turn to me smiling and I looked at him confused.

"I believe we have a reunion to set up." He said then walked to the back door. I smile then followed him.

☆☆☆☆

I walked out the back door to see everyone in the backyard. Lucas and I invited three neighbouring packs to join us.

"Join me on the stage." Lucas mind link me. As I made my way to the stage everyone part and made way for me. What thee heck was going on? Lucas held my hand as I reach in front of him and took the microphone.

I took a look at everyone who have a simile one their face.

"Crystal when I first met you, I couldn't tell you how elated I was to finally fine the one person that would spend the rest of eternity with. Even though you were a little rough and the edges and we had our problems. Nobody is perfect but in my eyes you are and always will be." His eyes held so much love and my vision blurry and the tear threaten to spill. He got down on one knee and I gasp.

"I guess what I'm trying too say is. Crystal will you give me the honour of beening my wife?" He asked and the tears spill from my eyes and down my cheek. I nod my head and his index finger wipe my tears as he slipped on the ring that I didn't know he had. The pack cheered happily at their Alpha and Luna. Minutes later members congratulate me as I walk around the yard.

I found Lucas and Liam with the kids and I laugh. The kids were giving them hell. Talia walk up to them, pick up Dom from off the father and waddle off with him. I walk over and took Ashton and Alex off their father and walk to the food table, ignoring their protest and whining.

I sat them down and made them a plate of food that they can eat. I felt arms around my and I know instantly who it is.

Who would have thought that I would have a loving mate and a family with the struggles that I went through. Who would have thought that been rejected would bring me happiness and most of all family. I was content with the life I created.

☆☆☆

I know it end bendsng and dry.

Comment

Vote

Follow

Talia ✌