CHAPTER♛ 1

Crystal POV

It's the first day of my senior year and I am so excited since I finally get to ditch this school in a couple of months. Walking through the hall with my head held high with confidence and my face blank of all emotions. That's one of the things my brother taught me, never let people see your weakness because they'll use it against you and I guess it stuck. People at this school make it so hard for you to like them either they'll stab you in the back and then laugh in your face or stab you in the back and pretend that everything is peachy.

As I reached my locker I smelled the most intoxicating scent which meant one thing, my mate was around here. I started looking around to find who it was but I could feel someone's eyes on me, turning my head to the source and frowned. Next thing I know he had me by my arm dragging me down the hall into an empty classroom.

"You're my mate!?" Austin asked as soon as we got into the classroom. Let me give you the rundown on this douche. He's the biggest man-whore in school, anybody of the opposite sex, I kid you not, he had sex with them. Why the moon goddess mated us together is beyond me.s

"Yes," The moon goddess must be playing some joke on me because this is really not funny. I mean I do bad things and I have flaws but to get this punishment.

"Well, then I Austin Reyes reject you, Crystal Montez, as my mate and luna." He said smirking.

"Well guess what dick head, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK" I shouted, "Because I Crystal Montez accepts your fucking rejection," I growl back looking in his face with disgust but I was the one putting on the brave face because the pain was like being hit by a truck then pouring wolfsbane in the wounds. 

He looks shocked at first but then it turned to regret then guilt replaces it, and then nothing no emotions. Turning around, I walked out the same entrance that I came in. I was over this day and the shitty people. As I'm walking toward my biker, I began to feel reckless. I got on and drove to the closest part of the forest.

"I can't believe he rejected us," said my wolf whining. 

"Well, I can believe it because he's a scumbag, we were supposed to mean something to him but instead we got rejected. " I said as I pulled up to my special place, it was a hidden cave in the forest I discovered when I was ten while running away from rogues.

My name is Crystal Montez and I'm 16 but I'll be 17 in three weeks. I have an overprotective brother Brandon and my parents are Alpha and Luna of the blood moon pack, the most feared pack in North America. I am the leader of a gang, which is the most feared in the U.S. I have dark hair and green eyes, tan skin, pink lips, and a great body not too skinny but with curves in the right places. My wolf's name is Diamond and she's snow-white with a navy blue crown on her side which is rare. She bitchy and sarcastic but can be whiney at times but I love her, well most of the time.

My best friend's name is Natalia. I've known her since pre-school. She was getting bullied for having glasses, so I went to help her by punching the boy in the face earning me my first time out. Let's just say he never bothered her again. Natalia has brown hair like mine, brown eyes, tan skin, and red pinkish lips. We both have hobbies like fighting, making explosives, dancing, and shopping however she is a much better singer than I am.

I got off my bike and made my way to the entrance of my cave that I found when I was 10 years old. This cave everything literally has everything since I've been slowly bringing things here over the years. I have food and drinks, a tiny couch, a bed, sheets, and blankets. I mostly come here to think and get away from everything. I sat on the couch thinking about what happened today. I was happy that I got rejected because Austin is a man whore and smells like someone thrown upon him with all the different scents on him, but I'm sad because I will probably be lonely forever since finding a second chance mate is rare.