CHAPTER ♛ 14

Crystal POV

We pulled up to Lucas house and I was confused. And I know it's his house because of my awesome prank. I turn to look at him but he was smiling at me.

"When you said 'home' you meant your house didn't you?" I questioned.

"Yep," he said popping the p.

He turns and opens the door.

"Would you like to come in?" He asks smiling.

I smile at him and nod my head. He grabs my hand and led me into what looks like the living room. Which is like all white and I mean everything is white.

"Lucas?"

"Yes, love?"

"Thank you."

"For?" He asks looking confused.

"For tonight. I had a good time" I said smiling up at him.

"You welcome."He said smiling down at me.

"And I'm sorry," I said looking down. He tilts my head so that I was looking at him then kissed me.

The kiss was passionate and held so many meaning that I question myself. Why is he with me? He can have anyone he wants but yet he's still here.

"Because he loves us Crys and we love him even if you can't see it," Diamond said.

"When did you get so knowledgeable?" I said to her. I have heard her since that day at the cave.

"Well someone has to be in this relationship," she said sarcastically then disappeared and I mentally laugh.

Lucas stopped kissing me then looked into my eyes. Wow, I didn't notice his eyes were so blue. And he looked so sexy in his shirt that I want to take it off and lick whip cream off his abs.WOW, where did that come from? Lucas inhaled and his eyes widen then snap to me.

"Love your going through heat,'' he said then pick me up and speed out of the room.

He came to a door then stop to open it. He threw me on the bed then do his weird vampy thing so he was in front for me. He looked at me like I was his prey and he was the predator. To say I was scared was an understatement try terrified.

He kissed me roughly tangling his hand in my hair. I moan into his mouth and he grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist. His right hand was holding me up and his left hand was rubbing my ass. He smashes my back against the wall unzip my dress pulling it off in the process. My bra and panties were showing but I didn't care I wanted more. I moan again and he groans pressing his hard on to my core he stops kissing me and trailing kisses down my neck and I took that time to catch my breath. He took me to the bed in one swift movement and played me the looking at my breast. I felt self-conscious and covered my self with my hand.

"Don't ever hide away from me." He growled moving my hand. He captured my lip with his kissing me again. I could kiss this man all day. He asks for access but I denied he rub his finger against my core and I gasp. He took the advantage and we fought dominance but he won. He pulled away then ask.

"Love, can you give me permission to mark you as mine?"He asks looking down at me.

"Yes," I answered without hesitation.

He started kissing the spot where he would mark me and I moan. He moved to my lips kissed me before moving back to my neck. I felt his fangs extend and bore my skin. He went deep but I didn't care because I was in bliss. He pulled out and licked his mark then kiss my lip. And then he said three words that shocked me.

"I love you," he said then place and kiss on my lip.

"I love you too Lucas." And I really meant it because I love him with all my heart.

"Sleep love," he said taking off his clothes. I fixed my bra and climb under the sheets. I felt the bed dip and arms hugged my waist. I sigh and tucked my head into his chest.

"Goodnight Lucas, "I said sleepily.

"Goodnight love," he said placing a kiss on my temple then darkness took over.

______________________________________________________________________

I woke up to hands wrapped around me and I couldn't breathe. I know it was Lucas because of the little tingles in my body. I wiggle so he would let me go but no such luck.

"Lucas?"I called but he didn't answer.

"Lucas." again no answer.

"LUCAS!" I scream. He covered his ears and bolt out of the bed look for danger. Finally, I can breathe.

"Way to burst my eardrum."He grumbled going back to sleep meanwhile pulling me down with him.

"Lucas I have to go meet Chad."I pulled away from him only to be pulled back. I swear If I wasn't a where I would be broken. He growled and flipped me so that I was on the bottom. I looked into his eyes to see that they were almost black meaning his wolf was taking over.

"You're not going anywhere, love." He growled placing kisses on my neck where his mark was. I flipped him over straddling him.

"Honey Chad's gay and he does the tech stuff at the warehouse," I said getting off him running to the bathroom. He lay shock on his face and I winked at him before closing the door. Good, that's what his jealous ass gets.

I strip then jump into the shower. Looking around I saw body wash so I took some and wash my body. Fifteen minutes later I got out the shower looking around for clothes forgetting that I wasn't home. I took a towel from the cabinet and wrap it around my body. I walk out of the bathroom to see Lucas looking at the TV but I think he was distracted because he was staring into space. Walking over to the bed I jump on him.

"Lucas, can I have something to wear?" I ask innocently earning a growl from him. He looks down to see I was only wrapped in the towel and his eyes blacken with lust.

"Don't temp love because you and I know what would happen." He said looking up at me. I bent down and kiss him on the lip and he hand found their way around my waist.

"I have to go to Lucas," I said looking at him. Lifting me he carries me to his closet put me down and searched for something to wear. He finally handed me a small tee shirt and basketball shorts.

I ran to the bathroom and change. I walk out to see a sexy Lucas wearing a wifebeater and basketball shorts. I had to stop myself from staring so I looked away walking to the door but before can touch the handle pain erupt all over my body.

"Lucas!" I screamed. He turned around to see me clutching to the door for life. He was by my side in a flash carrying me to the be.

"Lucas it hurts. Please make it stop." I sob and he held onto whispering sweet nothings into my ears me. I know it not the heat because my wolf had blocked the pain.

"Crys your changing that's why you're in pain," said Diamond.

"Into what?" I said sobbing.

"You have to wait and see for your self and our mother has some explaining to do." She said disappearing in my mind.

"Lucas take me home please." And those were the last words I said before darkness took over.

Comment

Vote

Like

Talia