Sweets

"Hello, Skinn." She greeted with a smile. "Want some candy?" She held out a piece to the Noah. He took it from her without hesitation. He didn't even take the wrapper off before putting it into his mouth. "Skinn." She scolded. He reluctantly took it back out and removed the wrapper before placing it in his mouth properly. She grinned. "See? That tastes far better, doesn't it?" She asked patting his shoulder.

"Yeah..." He said. I looked at Ritze. She shrugged with a giggle. Well, she was amused. I started at Neo. Her raven black hair and vermilion eyes shining even in the dusk of day... Her skin had taken on that dull gray color. "Neo, when did you gain control?" She flashed a devious grin.

"Don't worry about that." She cooed. "Do you want to go back to the Earl?"

"He never gives me sweets." Was Skinn's answer. Neo chuckled, her eyes flashing purple. Neo had dominance but, Terra did have an influence.

"Then you can stay with me." She giggled popping her own pomegranate flavored candy into her mouth. She savored the taste. She looked towards Ritze and I, her skin turning back to its normal slightly pale color. "Did those exorcists survive?"

"The Noah left when we...acquired Skinn." Ritze informed her. "Quite frantically."

"Good, they evacuated?" She asked next.

"All except Herbaska." I told her. "Though I'm certain where she is has been locked down and under a security even Noah would have a difficult time getting through." She grinned maliciously.

"Maybe we should pay a visit." She mused. Does she want to destroy the Black Order for good?

"I'm against it." Ritze said. What? She usually just goes along. "At the moment, they have no where to go. And if you take Herbaska, they won't have a safe place to keep Innocence or ensure Innocence synchronization rates. I was under the impression you didn't want the Earl to win?" Ritze didn't laugh, didn't smile, her face was void of emotion. She had removed her hood to reveal blue hair and brown eyes. She was serious... And she didn't look the way I thought she would. She could pass for normal if she lost the cloak and dressed normally. She was actually pretty beautiful. Her personality was the thing that pushed everyone away.

Neo sighed after thinking about it for a moment. "I suppose you're right." She said. "Skinn, why don't you help me in the shop?" She smiled. "Just don't eat all the sweets." Did I mention she had started a sweets shop? Because she did.

~

The Noah were gone. They didn't do anything to destroy the order. Just swarmed the moment Skinn was kidnapped. What was Terra doing? I looked at my sister. Stella was contemplating everything. "Stark!" Alexis called out. I stood at attention.

"Commander." I said. My sister looked toward me. What was Alexis going to say?

"Go back to headquarters and grab the rest of your team, Lloyd, and Two." She ordered. "Take Lulubell and Road also and settle them in and have someone watch over them... Four, have Four watch them." I nodded.

"Yes, ma'am." I told her. I looked at Road and Lulubell.

"Four?" Road asked walking up to me.

"A colonel, correct?" Lulubell asked me. I nodded.

"Four's laid back." I assured the two. "Just don't piss her off." I told them. "And don't mention her arm."

"Her arm?" Road asked.