Aftermath

I was walking down the stairs to the cafeteria. It has been almost a week since anyone found out about me and Kanda. I stopped my descent as I saw Kanda being surrounded by a group of my 'fanclub'. I sighed as I decided to watch what was going on.

"Why would One choose you?" One of them said. "There's nothing special about you. If anything your scary before handsome." Kanda didn't say anything. He's not the type of person to get riled up about a comment like that.

"He doesn't even react." Another pipped up.

"He's probably to scared to do anything." Someone else said. Everyone laughed as Kanda stood up. They thought he was giving in to rage, but he just got up to throw away his trash and take his dishes back to the kitchen. I smiled slightly. He wasn't trying to provoke them. Unfortunately, they were getting angry at his blatant style of ignoring him. Stella made her way down and saw the scene. She sighed and looked at me.

"I've got this." She said and went all the way down. I watched from my perch. "Brigader Kanda," She said. The boys looked at her, wondering who "Brigader Kanda" was.

"Yes?" Kanda said answering.

"Please come with me. I have something to inform you of in private. Alexis wants the utmost secrecy." She said. The boys looked at Kanda warily and backed off. They didn't want to deal with the wrath of a Brigader.

Kanda followed her. "You didn't have to do that." He said. "Now they're mad because they don't want to fight me." They were walking up the stairs towards me. I smiled and went to the training room on the floor I was on. I walked in and saw I wasn't the only one with the idea. Stark was on the tightropes jumping from one to the next making sure not to get hit by the balls shooting out of the walls. I watched as he doge each one. He was doing great, but slipped on one of the ropes and got hit by a ball that was hurtling towards him. He grimaced and fell down to the netting under them.

"That was great Stark." I called. He looked down at me and smiled. He crawled to the edge and slid down the ladder.

"Not as great as you." He said. "You know this is the only training room almost no one comes in. You designed it for your training and no one seems to be able to handle it."

"Except for you and Stella." I reminded him. "And you seem to do better than Stella. Truly my number one prodigy." He shook his head.

"Whatever, Stella's the one with all the plans. I'm kind of useless." He said.

"No you are not." I said. "Stella needs you to drive her forward. The only reason she has all the plans is because you never voice your own. She wants to be the strategist because your the fighter." I said flicking him on the forehead. "No, how about we give that training another go." He smiled and we high climbed the ladder back up to the tightropes and we started training. When we slipped up we helped each other like a tag-team. You always have a partner on a mission so most people train with a partner. Usually, Stark works be with Stella, but she's dealing with something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so after Kanda left with Cross and Allen, the whole order was in uproar. Above all we were all confused. I looked over at Bookman who didn't seem the least bit surprised about anything. "What do you know that I don't, old man?" I asked. He kicked me in the head.

"If you feel you just know, you have to promise to never utter a word of this to the others." He said.

"I swear." I said.

"There is another order against the Earl. The only difference is that they except the fact that not every Noah wants the world to be destroyed." He said after he was absolutely sure no one was listening in. "They call themselves the White Order and don't make appearances in front of the Black Order. Them showing up then was a sign Fier is a very important person. I'm not entirely sure about White Order information, but Cross' reason for being in the Black Order was only to not reveal the White Order."

"Why are the Noah interested in her?" I asked. "They wanted us to meet the Earl along with Fier." He grimaced.

"That's what I'm worried about." He replied. "I honestly don't understand why they wanted that. We should be happy Allen saves the day, but the Noah said she was remembering. Remembering what?"

"Even when we talk like this, I can't deny the fact that I know nothing about her. Whenever she was around me, she always seemed on guard." I said. "Wait a minute, why do you know all of this?"

"Cross and I have kept in touch..." He said. My eyes widened.

"I thought you said we were here to record, your helping Cross." I said. He shrugged.

"I told you to record, I said nothing about myself." He replied. Wow, go old man!

"I wasn't expecting this." I said simply.