Remembering, Remembering What?

LenaLee and Bookman left awhile ago. I was staring at the wall not really up for anything. I really hate this; I would've been locked in my room at the White Order and no one would've dared try talk to me. If I left, everyone would back off out of respect. The next day I would be cheery somewhat, but still sad knowing I was missing another one of Allen's birthdays. I was easy-going and happy any other day except my birthday. Not many things can cheer me up; Bookman happened to be one of those things this time. I sighed. I'm going to get out of here. I need some fresh air. I sat up and pulled my boots and bag on, and my jacket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bookman was telling me about his talk with Fier. "Really?" I asked. "Kanda?" I just couldn't wrap my head around it. Yu giving someone a gift? When Noah attack the order again. Of course as I thought that a loud crash sounded through the building. I saw LenaLee running towards the source. I fell into step with her. "What's going on?"

"Tykky Mykk and Lulubell." She said. "They showed up in the area Fier was resting in." My eyes widened and we rushed forward.

When we got there Kanda was already there facing Tykky who held Fier in his arms. Lulubell was also in front if him beside Tykky Mykk. "Well, well, well. Look at this the while gang is here." He said smiling at us. Fier didn't have control of her power so that's pretty much out. I activated my innocence as well as LenaLee. Tykky gripped Fier's neck tighter and she squealed before grinding her teeth. "Ah, ah, ah. You wouldn't want Allen to find out your the reason his sister is dead now would you. Now, now, put your weapons down." We were stuck. I deactivated my innocence when he tightened his grip again. He loosened it and she started to suck more air in. As long as she's in his grasp we don't stand a chance.

"We would very much appreciate it if you all came with us." Lulubell said. "The Earl awaits."

"They aren't going anywhere." Someone said. My head snapped in its direction as did everyone else's. "Lavi, I see you calculating the odds and I guarantee you, the odds just got better." My mouth dropped open as I saw two faces I hadn't seen in a long time.

"Cross." I said. "Allen." They nodded their heads in my direction. Allen was sitting on part of a crumbled wall and Cross was standing next to him. What is going on? So Cross really wasn't dead; there had been suspicion since they never found the body, but....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think it's time you let go of my sister." Allen said. I glanced at Lavi and saw he was just as confused as me. Cross was alive and with Allen. I heard running and Komui, Reever, and Bookman all filed into the area.

"Lenalee," Komui started looking at me. He then noticed the scene around us. "Allen and Cross." He said stopping. I think things just git really complicated. Tykky was still glaring at Allen and Cross.

"Why should I listen to you? You half-baked Noah." He yelled.

"Was that supposed to be an insult?" Cross asked uninterested. "As far as I can tell this boy is an excorsist."

"Besides," Allen said. "I brought a friend." Suddenly, a ring with spikes expertly cut Tykky's hand and he let go of Fier. She scrambled away and stood by Kanda's side. A girl appeared beside Allen. She was wearing a similar outfit to the Black Order uniforms as well as Cross and Allen. The only difference was that instead of black the clothes were white.

"Alexis isn't going to like this." Cross said lighting a cigarette. "We were only supposed to observe."

"Noah showed up. When that happens protocol goes out the window." Allen replied.

"I thought you knew better than anyone." The girl said laughing a bit. "It is why you joined the Black Order in the first place. Of course Alexis' father was running things then."

"We should just finish these guys off, take Fier, and leave." Allen said finally standing up. Fier stepped back as she started to clutch her head. Kanda looked back...worriedly? Did not expect that. She collapsed on the floor and Tykky smiled along with Lulubell.

"It seems our work is done." Lulubell said.

"She's remembering." Tykky added. Allen frowned. Suddenly his eyes widened and he rushed to Fier's side. He inspected her and looked up at Tykky and Lulubell with hatred.

"Why have you done this?" He barked.

"We don't have to answer that." Tykky answered. The two Noah disappeared.

"Stella!" Allen called. She nodded and disappeared as well. Cross came next to Fier and kneeled at her side. "This is bad."

"What's going on?" Komui demanded. Cross shifted his gaze to my brother.

"We don't take order's from you." He said. Allen picked up Fier and her head rested on his shoulder. "Kanda, Alexis says your mission is over. You can return with us." Kanda hesitated but nodded and seathed his sword. They all disappeared and we were left stoic still. What just happened?

--------------------------------------------------

Yay, finally updated with a real cliffhanger. I feel so evil. Sorry One couldn't make it, she's kind of unconscious at the moment and everyone decided not to come, so without further delay!

I don't own D.Gray Man!