The Bookman and the Noah (A random look into the future)

I don't know what convinced me to follow Terra into the secret library behind Koumei's bookcase but I'm sure it wasn't good enough for this. "Is that a ghost?" I asked.

"Yep, he's cool." Terra told me smiling.

"He looks exactly like me!" I exclaimed. My eyes widened. "Did you break code? You did, didn't you?!"

"Forgive me for setting off the chain that caused your birth." He told me incredulously. "You're right, I shouldn't have started your bloodline." 

"Sassy." I said. "You aren't cool at all."

"Well, he was until you started talking about rules and code." Terra told me. "You wouldn't have been born if not for him."

"Don't bring logic into this." I told her. "I'm dealing with the fact my ancestor is a ghost and he's just been chilling in a secret library."

"I'll have you know, I have not just been 'chilling'. I do have a job here." The spirit bookman told me.

"What, Librarian?" I asked him.

"Lavi." Terra scolded. I sighed. 

"Fine, fine." I said. "Sorry." I looked at the bookman. "Please, tell me about your job."

"Well now I don't want to tell you." He said. Isn't he a drama queen?

"Whatever, we aren't here for him." Terra said. "Though there will be a time." She promised. I nodded seeing as she wasn't one to stray from her word. Well, unless Neo had something to do with it. She walked with a purpose toward a bookshelf and proceeded to open the secret room hidden behind it. I sighed. A secret room within a secret room. I guess not many people would go looking for a second secret room inside the first secret room. "Welcome to the war room." She told me with a grin as she lit a fire with her ever faithful matches. She kept them for Cross though she curses him every time he smokes. She's a softie.

"War room?" I asked her.

"Remember when Stark and Allen talked through your mind?" She inquired. "They did it from here."

"How?" I asked curiously. She smiled playfully.

"I don't know." She mused. "If I tell you, will you tattle to your association?"

"Well recording is my job." I told her.

"Hmm, but you don't have to report." She decided. I sighed.

"Yeah, I get what you're saying." I told her. "Consider the information locked away."

"Then by all means, the table!" She told me walking over. I followed her. "These drawers have various land mark and features. As long as it looks similar and you know exactly what place your imagining, say the new Black Order headquarters," She began meticulously putting pieces together to make a makeshift building resembling the new base and the water before it and the little cliff. "You can see the innocence accommodaters, civilians, and Noah." She pointed to the legend for the colors and I nodded as little light signatures flared up showing what seemed to be a good number of innocence users and scientists and finders and other personnel there.

"But you can't tell who's who." I said.

"Patience, cousin." She shushed. "Zoom in... there." She said pointing at the dock. Sure enough, the figures became sharper and defined.

"But they haven't gotten bigger on the map." I said.

"No." She agreed. "It skews your mind perception. Don't worry, it isn't harmful."

"You only say that because nothing bad has happened yet." I countered. She chuckled.

"Perhaps." She said.

"So why show me this?" 

"Hmm, maybe you'll have to use it one day." She told me.

"I get the feeling you're setting some of us for positions we don't want." I told her. 

"You would be correct." She told me. "When I go against the Earl, I'll need as many skilled allies as I can acquire."

"Who's on the list now?" 

"Kanda, Skinn, Road, Lulubell, Allen, Stark, and you." She replied. "Perhaps further down the road I'll snatch Tykky and Wisely from the Earl."

"Stella?" I questioned. Terra hummed in thought. Her purple irises seeming only to get more intense before returning to blue.

"I don't think Stella will ever be ready to stand by her side." Terra said. "They don't like each other. I can only do so much, you know?" I sighed.

"Anyone else on the potential list then?" I asked.

"Perhaps Lenalee?" She questioned. "And Miranda."

"Wait, what about Ritze?"

"Haha, I don't think Ritze is on anyone's side." Terra told me. "She's a bystander."

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Oh, why do I?" She mused happily.