The Begining of the Possible Last Meeting

I stared at my cousin in a coma-like sleep. Herbaska was somehow keeping her innocence from lading out. This is why bookmen distance themselves. So they won't have emotional distress. Bookman came to stand next to me: the only other awake at this time besides Herbaska and I or those with paperwork. "This was why you weren't supposed to find out." He told me. "I figured something like this could happen."

"It'll be fine." I told him. He didn't looked convinced.

"And if she does die?" He asked.

"It'll be fine." I said. "I just have to record, right? Besides, Alexis scares me and people die everyday. It'll hurt at first but... It'll be fine. I'm not the one to be worried about though."

"I beg to differ." Bookman told me. "If Cross and Alexis don't succeed, Kanda and Allen surely will."

"Don't remind me." I muttered.

"If it means anything, she's been fighting it from taking control of her whole mind for a long time... Perhaps that will help her." Herbaska spoke up. For my sake and hers, I sure hope so. Terra doesn't deserve to die...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gulped as we took in the Black Order. We had taken the boat so once we made it inside, we all were stared at with pity, confusion, worry, distrust, outright hatred... The list goes on and on. We all had on white excluding Ritze -who I've realized is a sadistic psycho with no morals as long as she gets a good laugh-, Road, and Lulubell.

Komui was being nice and would be as long as us Noah didn't do anything to harm the members here.

When we made it to Herbaska's room on the lowering platform, Stella looked as though she was about to burst into tears at the sight of Terra's unconscious form lying on a makeshift pallet before her. Miranda had come with us offering to reverse her time for us. She smiled reassuringly at me. I don't think she ever really considered me as an enemy.

"You think she'll be alright?" Road asked Herbaska guiltily.

"You care for her, don't you child?" She asked. Road nodded. "I can not say for certain, it's all up to One's resolve." Lavi was there as well as Bookman who Cross pulled to the side. Lavi just stood there. I didn't want to talk to him right now. Most of us ignored him. Alexis approached him though and started her own conversation with her arms crossed and the look of a mother scolding a child. I think that was the nicest I've ever seen her look at someone.

"Should I start?" Miranda asked nervously.

"Whenever you're ready." Lulubell said. That made Miranda more nervous. Kanda's eye twitched and before he could say anything Stark spoke up.

"Take your time." He said. "You don't have to do it, remember?" Miranda nodded and smiled sadly at upls before activating her innocence over my sister. She groaned as her eyes twitched.

"Did anybody get the name of the person who was driving the carriage that hit me?" She mumbled. "Why do I sense so much guilt in the room?"

Because there is you imbecil.

Hey, she just woke up. Give her a break, Neo.