It's All Neo's Fault! I Swear It Wasn't Me!!!!!!

Okay so somethings are going to be revealed....Hope you like it!

--------------------------------------------------

Komui lead me to his office. I was horrified when I walked in. There was paperwork everywhere! What was wrong with this man? He sat down casually and I looked around the room mortified. "Why?" I asked out loud accidentally.

"What?" Komui asked. I didn't answer him and immediately started to pick papers up. This is what Alexis' office looked like before I got to it. I can't stand disorder. "What are you doing?"

"Cleaning up." I said as if I wasn't a stranger in an unfamiliar place. "OCD." I mumbled. He nodded exasperatedly.

"Uh, I think you should know about Allen." He said unsure of what to do.

"Okay, go ahead. I'm listening." I replied. I picked papers up and started to classify them into 3 different kinds of reports. They were of akuma, innocence, and accomidators. Anything else were mission reports or assignments. I put them in their own two different piles away from the others. Komui got around to Allen being discovered as a Noah and that was when I dropped the stack of papers I was holding and gaped at him.

"But, but, are you sure?" I asked in feigned shock and confusion. "Allen doesn't seem like the kind from your story." He smiled apologeticly.

"It was a shock to us all." He said. I sat down on the couch I unearthed. The room was practically sparkling now. All the papers were mostly organized in a corner of the room. "I'll get you some tea. What kind do you like?" I stayed quiet and stared down in my lap not trusting myself to talk and say something I shouldn't from the strain of keeping it all in. Gosh, I hate this. I bet Allen didn't have to keep secrets like this. Minions left the room and as soon as the door closed, I instantly stood up and started to organize the rest of the papers. I sighed in satisfaction as I finished. All in a days work. I soon got bored. How king does it take for someone to make tea? Surely not the plus thirty minutes he's been gone, or maybe thus place has gotten bigger since they remodeled. I sighed and looked at the various books in the shelves behind Komui's desk. I was so bored I decided to move the ladder and get the shiny gold book because, well because it was the only book like that. I started to quietly sing a song while I did.

"~We are the lucky ones,

We shine like a thousand suns.~" I sung. I really like this song, but I have no idea how I know it. This and another song, I song constantly.

"~ When all of the colour runs together,

I'll keep you company,

In one glorious harmony,

Waltzing with destiny forever.

Dance me into the night,

Underneath the moon shining so bright,

Turning me into the light.~" I could tell Neo probably had something to do with the song. A song she couldn't let go of. It reminds me she is human.

"~Time dances whirling past,

I gaze through the looking glass,

And feel just beyond my grasp is heaven.

Sacred geometry,

Where movement is poetry,

Visions of you and me forever.

Dance me into the night,

Underneath the moon shining so bright.

Turning me into the light.

Dance me into the night,

Underneath the moon shining so bright.

Let the dark waltz begin,Oh

Let me wheel - let me spin,

Let it take me again,

Turning me into the light.~" Suddenly there was clapping.

"That was wonderful!" LenLee exclaimed. I was so surprised I started to fall off the ladder, but grabbed a hold of a torch, which I assumed was decoration. I grasped it and it tilted. No! I broke my only chance of survival. It stopped tilting abruptly and I was suspended with my left dangling when the bookshelves slowly jutted out. I tested the one under me and it was firm so I fully put my weight on it. Then I noticed they all jutted out in a sort of stair way all the way to a door that pushed itself out with multiple bookshelves covering it.

"Uh, I didn't do it." Lavi said. No one even scolded him for the obvious analyzation. We were all to shocked. I started to walk up to the door. "What are you doing?"

"Curiously checking out the mysterious doorway?" I suggested.

"I don't think you should do that. We don't know what's up there." LenaLee said. "No one probably knows about it but us."

"Exactly why I have to check it out." I said. What can I say? I want to know to much. I walked into the doorway only to find out it was a box with one opening. As soon as I realized this, it slid back concealing itself in the bookshelves again. I screamed and darkness consumed my vision as I felt the sensation of falling. I should've listened to that old folk tale about how curiosity killed the cat!

Oh, please calm down.

If you haven't noticed I am going down! I landed on a soft surface covered in dust. I coughed, but eventually regained myself. "Yes!" I exclaimed. "I'm no cat today."

Helpless, child. Be quiet, you are in no danger here.

"You know what this place is?" I asked.

Of course! I built it.

"Oh I see, so this is your fault." I reasoned.

You little-

"Neo?" A whispery voice said.

--------------------------------------------------

Me: That's it for today. Bye!

One: Wait! Don't leave me in this creepy place. *I leave her anyway* Wait! Blake!

Me: By the way the song is Dark Waltz by Hayley Westernra