At the Black Order Again

Me: Hey guys!

Everyone else: *Glares at me*

Me: What?

.

One: What do you mean 'what'? You haven't showed up for a meeting in months. *I nod in understanding*

Me: That....Well, I had to make sure Lily wasn't going to kill any soulreapers or vampires for a while so please, forgive me.

Johnny: Lily?

Me: The lead role in another story of mine. Don't worry about it. It took awhile before I could trust her not to kill the Quincey, so sorry?

Allen: Can we have cake?

Kanda: I'd prefer dango.

Alexis: How about caramel?

One: Ice cream?

Me: Let's go and get them then. I am paying for nothing but my own things. *Everyone nods and gets ready to leave*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I skipped up the stairs with Cross right behind me. He got his wine and now he was happy. I on the other hand was about ready to strangle him and Komui. I was so going back to Komui's office and cleaning it up while going back into the secret room. "What are we doing?" Cross asked as we entered a hallway. We stuck together so we could never be tricked into saying anything. I doubt that would happen but, it was funny to see them scramble to try to separate us. We might as well make a game out of it.

"To Komui's office." I answered. He stopped walking and grabbed my arm to make sure I stopped moving too.

"Why?" He said. "He's not going to let us leave."

"I know," I said. "But, I have a book I need to find as well as some answers." Maybe the book isn't in the secret room?

"Really? A book?" He asked.

"You have your wine and cigarettes, let me have my book." I said speeding up. I burst into the office and almost had a heart attack. "Why are there so many papers?" I whined. "How do you work in this?" Komui looked up from a mound of paper he was basically swimming in. He smiled.

"The mess helps me think." He said. I gasped and proceeded to pass out with Cross catching me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alexis no, please!" I screeched as I shot up into a sitting position. I had the most horrible nightmare that Alexis wouldn't let me clean her office. I looked at my surroundings and paled. It was real, this office is horrible.

"No need to faint again." Cross said hurriedly. "Drink tea." He shoved some tea in front of my face and the pungent fumes of green tea calmed my nerves. Well, I regained some color in my cheeks. I sipped down the hot tea and blinked as I looked around one more time, containing myself. I took in a deep breath.

"I want to go home." I sighed.

"Ah, Allen will kill us then drag us back." He said with a slight laugh.

"No, Cross." I said shaking my head slightly. "I want to go home. Live a normal life for a while." Cross sighed and blew out a burst of cigarette smoke.

"And you've totally turned the mood sour." He said. "Darn you, Te-"

"My name is One!" I exclaimed as I heard the door open. I glared at Cross.

"You don't have to yell." He groaned.

"And you don't have to almost give away information that isn't relavent anymore." I said right back. He sighed in annoyance.