Forest Fire

I finally caught up with One. "Terra," I started. She started to laugh. I was confused. She grinned.

"You've known my name for only twenty minutes but you're already using it like you've called me that since the day you met me." She said before sighing. "I went overboard, didn't I?"

"You were just mad." I told her. "I'd like to hope you wouldn't choose to die. Especially not before me." She grinned sadly.

"Okay, Yu." She said.

"Hey, not you too." I said. "I'm going to kill Lavi."

"You wouldn't dare." She told me. "Besides, you get to use my real name, why can't I use yours?"

"Don't use circumstances against me." I muttered. She smiled.

"Then how am I ever supposed to get you to agree to anything?" She asked. I didn't answer. "Let's go find Neo so we can get out of here. Who knows what's she's done." She grabbed my hand and we walked towards the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kanda came back with Terra a little too late. We had a problem of our own. "My beautiful forest!" Solomon exclaimed. "I live here! Damn you, Neo!" We held him back fr charging at said Noah because of the fire she started. Well, I did. Lavi held back Allen. Yeah, a lot of things happened and they happened to quickly.

"Neo, what are you doing?" Terra yelled rushing up to her counter part. "Why are you burning it?"

"I saw a Tease." She said simply. "This place is no longer safe. That demon is no longer safe. It's better if we all left together. "Terra," She said placing a hand on the girls shoulder. "You have a ton to explain to Alexis. Good luck with that." The Noah disappeared.

"Well aren't you a nice woman!" Terra yelled. "Thank you for the advice...." She waited as of listening to the Noah.

"Are you crazy?" Allen and she yelled obviously talking to the Noah. "Stay out of it!" Terra had turned to Allen.

"I'm going to guess that Neo and Nea are saying stuff." Lavi said.

"Good choice." I told him.

"Tch."

"Yu's back!" Lavi said.

"Don't call me that." Kanda growled.

"Are you seriously worried about your name?" Solomon asked. "We're in a burning forest!"

"Yeah, about that..." Lavi said. I let go of Solomon as he rolled his eyes. The world went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"One!" Two yelled shaking me. "Oh my gosh, are you okay? I almost went to go tell Alexis the Shadows got you. I was asking for suicide! What the hell happened?"

"Stop shaking me." I said steadying him and stopping him from shaking me further. "Are you trying to get me to break my neck?"

"This is not a time for jokes." He said. "Your brother would have killed me. Alexis would have, Cross would have, Kanda would, your fanclub would!" I slapped him.

"Calm down, psycho!" I yelled. He composed himself as he caressed his now crimson check.

"Ow." He muttered.

"Now, let's get back to headquarters after we stop by Nectar Toast." I said.

"Well, I did want to see Terresa." He reasoned as I dragged him behind me. "Hey, what happened?" I smiled.

"Nothing much." I told him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ow." I muttered once I felt the weight of Allen and someone else land on my back.

"Sorry." Solomon said.

"Gosh, why are you here?" Allen said picking himself up and hauling Solomon off me.

"Because I had nowhere else to go." He replied smoothly.

"You are so going to be a third wheel." I told him as I stood up. He sighed as I brushed myself off.

"Better then being no wheel at all." He reasoned. Allen and I looked at each other.

"So, you have any idea what's the big deal with Nectar toast?" He asked me. "Stella and the others always want to go there..."

"Is a set shop." I said. "It's where I found Te-"

"Shush!!!" Allen yelled covering my mouth before flanging around rapidly. "Don't ever tell anyone One's name. She'll kill us all."

"Oh come on," I said. "You can't be serious?"

"Oh he's very serious." Solomon said. "This is the girls that almost murders people if they try to wake her up when she needs her sleep. Scary times..." The demon shivered. If a demon's scared... Maybe I should be too?

"Okay..." I said unsurely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I need a cigarette." I grumbled.

"Ha, I need a drink." Kanda told me.

"Seriously?" I asked whipping to him.

"No." He said. "Let's go back to headquarters." I sighed.

"Kill joy." I muttered.

"Tch."

"There it is." I said. He growled.

"Cross?"

"Dye your hair old man." Kanda growled as we turned to the speaker.

"Oh, Krory." I said. "It's been awhile."

"Bu-but, everyone thought you were dead." A voice told us.

"Miranda." Kanda muttered.

"So you two are a team?" I said. "Nice. Sorry but, we have to go. Tell Komui and the other we said hello."

"Tch."

"Well, I said hi." I told them. The two nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------

Me: Krory, Miranda, you finally made an appearance!

Miranda: Yeah...

Krory: *panickedly* What is this place?

Me: This is the chatroom. Don't worry, o already told Komi I'd be stealing you two away for a moment. *Krory settles down* Anyway, I just wanted to get your thoughts on my sorry so, what do you think?

Miranda: I actually wonder what were going to do. You know, D.Gray-Man is being worked on again...

Krory: I honestly don't know what's going on...

Me: Yeah, Katsura Hoshino is back. I'm glad she got better though!

Miranda: When you eventually read the next chapters, are they going to change the plot of your story?

Me: hmm, possibly. I'm not sure. Probably not, I'll just keep going and blame our all on alternate dimensions when I'm done... I think. Who knows?

Krory: You write stories about us?

Me: Maybe I should've only invited Miranda? *sweat drop* Anyway, that's it right? Any questions?

Krory: What were you going to make us do?

Me: *smiles sweetly* Great, no questions!

Krory: But what about-

Johnny: Blake Snow doesn't own D.Gray-Man!

Krory & Miranda: You were here?

Me: He's always here. *waves them off with Johnny*