A New Edition to the Berry Patch

Blake: So, everyone's busy right now dealing with the Earl, Alexis, and or Komui so I'm here with Johnny to say hi.

Johnny: Hey, everyone.

Unknown: Wait! *Johnny and I turn to them* Can I join in?

Blake: Miranda? Sure, but why?

Miranda: Well, I haven't actually had a chance to appear anywhere and I really have nothing better to do.

Johnny: Oh, I see. Well, since your here, would you do the honors?

Miranda: Oh, is it okay?

Blake: Oh, of course. Go ahead.

Miranda: Okay then, Blake Snow doesn't own D.Gray-Man.

Johnny: But she does own the story ideas and the White Order. As well as One, Neo, Stella....*rambles on down the list*

Blake & Miranda: This may take a while. *sweat drop*

Blake: Well, while we wait for that, on with the story!

-------------------------------------------------

"Excuse me!" Lavish said. I shrugged.

"Allen, I told him." I said. "Explaining is your department." He sighed.

"Lavi, your a descendant of a Bookman and the Noah who's spirit now resides in One." Allen said. He whipped around to me.

"So does that make you like my great times something grandmother?!" He asked incredulously.

"Oh god no." Was the chorus that erupted from the Noah, Allen, Cross, and I. We glanced at each other.

"It just means you have family." I said. "Neo could potentially talk to you but considering how she's usually mean and unassociative, I don't know. She could probably explain it better than any of us here." Kanda looked very confused.

Of course I could!

Be my guest. ;)

No, there are people out there...

Yeah, you're family and you're soon-to-be family member.

There's still people! And since when did you decide to marry Kanda?

"I-I didn't!" I exclaimed standing up with a blush. The Earl started laughing.

"So that's why he wanted to stay." He said suggestively.

"Hey, not far!" I protested. "Why are you doing this!?" Tykky gave a long drawn out whistle.

"You're a dead man." He said looking at Kanda.

"Allen stop it!" I said when he started to stand. "Darn you all! I'm so used to talking to her without anyone knowing. I forgot you're all Noah!"

This is hilarious!

"Shut up this is your fault!" I screeched as I ran over to Allen and held him back with Cross.

"I have a feeling I know what this is about." Lavi said. "You can talk to Neo in your head?"