Totally Not Worth It

Cross and I were casually walking down the street in regular clothes. I was enjoying the freedom. Well, I was until they showed up. I really hated my life at that point. Cross and I stopped as a certain man came into view. We looked at each other and quickly hid inside an alleyway. Hopefully, he didn't see us. Yeah, like that happened. We were pulled out of the alleyway by our collars by a very disappointed looking Noise Marie. Cross and I smiled nervously and waved to the pink bunny slippered man in front of us. "Hi, Komui." I greeted.

"It's been a while, huh?" Cross added. Komui looked unamused. Crap, Alexis please come after us. I never thought I'd ever want that....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terra was in so much trouble when Alexis finds her. She shouldn't have run off. Cross especially shouldn't have helped her. Now, they're off who knows where with the Black Order still looking for us. And the worse part, Stella, Me, and Kanda can't do a thing about it. We were all stuck in a room that was gaurded because Alexis said that we couldn't have anyone finding us. One, what was going through your mind?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, I know exactly what was going through One's mind when she and Cross got out of here. It's the same thing going through mine. I hate being couped up like this! It was as simple as that. Nothing more, nothing less. I sighed grudingly and looked up at Allen and Kanda. They were just as irritated as me. Maybe more. I hate my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stella looked like a wild dog tied to a post. Allen didn't look any better. I probably wasn't one to talk seeing as I was just as bad as them. One seriously needs to stop doing things like this. Besides that, I'm worried about what could happen to her. Not to mention who could find her. The Earl is dead set on leading her to his cause for some reason and Komui is going to want answers. I just hope, she's okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bookman and I walked silently on either side of Cross and Fier, or One as she has informed me. She sighed as she  walked solemnly next to Cross. "I blame this on you." Cross said to her. She sighed.

"I know, I know." She said. "It kind of is. None of this would have happened if I didn't take Rin and Lin our for cake."

"You should stop being so nice." He suggested.

"But, their puppy dog eyes...." One said trailing off. "They're so cute! I just can't say no."

"Says the girl who threatened to kill Me when I woke her up." Cross said rubbing his neck. I gave her a look. Did she....choke him?

"Allen threw you out the window." She protested.

"For an actual good reason!" He countered. "You just didn't want to wake up." She huffed and looked away from him. "I still want my wine."

"I know you do." One said. "You'll get it. Eventually."

"What?" He said. "You have me sneak you out, get captured by the Black Order, and eventually get punished, and you're going to get my wine eventually." One sighed and stopped walking and reached into her bag. She pulled out a pouch.

"You!" She said pointing at a finder. He stopped in surprise.

"Yes, miss?" He said. She smiled at him.

"Would you be a darling and get Cross his favorite wine?" She asked. He nodded slowly realizing what was going on. "Thank you. Please use this. It should be enough." He nodded once again and disappeared.

"How does be know what ky favorite wine is?" Cross asked. We all stopped walking and gave him a look.

"Who doesn't know?" Bookman replied. Cross growled and muttered something as we started walking again. Cross leaned towards Bookman and they started to have a silent conversation. I looked at One.

"So, are you really Allen's twin?" I asked. She nodded and sighed.

"He's going to kill me." She muttered. "And so is the boss. Maybe I should have thought this plan through..." She shrugged and let it go. "Your name," She said. "Is it really Lavi or is that just a name Bookman gave you?"

"Just a name." I answered. "I sometimes forget."

"I know what you mean." She said. "Changing names isn't easy."

"What do you mean?" I asked. She gave me a look. 

"You don't really think I was born with the name One, do you?" She asked. 

"Oh, yeah." I said sheepishly. "I guess you have a point."

"Hey," She said looking at me. "Did Allen ever...No, nevermind." She shook her head. "You probably wouldn't know even if he had. I don't think I would even know. And I'm his twin."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing." She replied. "Just forget I even said anything." I was confused, but didn't press any further. I wonder what she was about to ask... Oh well.