The Family Tree

Blake: Hello everyone! I'm finally back to writing this. I even made a new cover.

One: I approved of it. The first one was just embarrassing.

Alexis: What first one?

Kanda: I would've died.

Lavi: It was adorable. Kanda was holding One in his arms.

Allen: What?!

Alexis: Excuse me!

Cross: No fighting.

Stella: You better not or I will knock you guys unconscious.

Johnny: Blake doesn't own D. Gray-man.

Blake: Oh, Johnny's still here... Glad to have you.

Johnny: Glad to be here.

Stark: Why am I here? -_-

Blake: Who knows? Wait!

Alexis: No. You didn't.

Blake: Stark, you are now my new partner in crime!

Stark: What happened to One?

One: Yeah!

Blake: Stark's going to help me break his sister, Allen, and Kanda out of that room.

Stella: Thank you!

Blake: Come on!

Stark: If I have to face the wrath of Alexis, can we at least get something to eat first?

Blake: *Thinks about it, then shrugs* To Panda Express! *Points to its position across the street*

Stella: Hey! Don't do this to me!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"When can we leave this room?!" Stella screeched lying on the ground with her arms and legs spread out.

"Aha!" Allen yelled as he found whatever he was looking for. "Kanda, look at this." He shoved his book in my face and I focused on the page. It was a picture of a red headed boy with green eyes. He was grinning cheesily. It reminded me of someone. I looked at Allen.

"So?" I asked.

"Look at his name." He said. I sighed and did as told. I had to reread it. Bookman Jr. What the hell? That's Lavi! I looked up at Allen.

"So he's like your cousin or something?" I asked incredulously. "Does he know?"

"Well, if he does, he's doing a good job of hiding it." He answered.

"Oh, he's kind of cute." Stella said looking at Lavi's picture as a child. "I bet he's going to be hot when he grows up." We both gained a disgusted look on our faces.

"He's our age." We said simultaneously.

"That's nice to know." She said. "But, he's a bookman. It'll never work out."

"What do you mean?" Allen asked. "Lavi's a nice guy." Stella snickered.

"Except Lavi isn't his name." Stella said. "Bookmen aren't allowed to have their own names. Their names are assigned to them if they need one." Our eyes widened when Stella frowned. "Did you not know that?"