Grab And Go (Chapter Three)

---//STEFAN'S POV//---

Damon and I were on the road the next morning. "Well brother what's the game plan? Cause I'm sure that Buffy isn't going to come with us willingly." I think for a moment as he drives. "Well plan A she comes with us and no one gets hurt." I hear my brother scoff. "And plan B?" I sigh. "Plan B we snap her neck and bring her back to Mystic Falls doped up on Vervain."

Damon looks over at me. "Now I like plan B lets make that Plan A." I roll my eyes. "Just drive Damon." I sit there and think about my darkest days back when I was the ripper. Most of that time I was so caught up in blood and sex I wouldn't even remember where I was.

"So Stefan, where is this little rescue mission leading us to?" I glance out the window. "From what Katherine told me they were at the borderline of New Orleans, in some fancy hotel. Bodies started dropping like flies as soon as she got there. She wouldn't tell me anything else other than that someone was killing these people in gruesome ways." Damon thinks for a moment. "And why would we trust Katherine? She's been playing around with us for centuries."  

"Because Molly wants Aria home and we don't have any other leads to Aria." We both grow silent. "Do you really think Klaus made her do those murders?" Damon asks. I look up and sigh. "I hope so, that ways it's easier to save her..."

----/ /ARIA'S POV/ /----

I was bored. Klaus had compelled me to stay in the room until He came back. But what he didn't know was that I no longer was under his compulsion control.

Nifty huh? I had so far only ripped about twenty people since we've been here. Klaus was impressed. He even called me his little ripper. My handy work made the news and the news papers but they wouldn't tell the whole story on how I leave the bodies. Which annoyed me. I picked up my black book and looked at the names.

"Carter Glass, Susan Richards, Daniel Parks, Samantha Davids, Arnold Baker, Lenard Poss, Mary Angels, Sunny Gold,..."

The list of names went on and on. And I was just getting started. 

I picked up my needle and thread I bought a few weeks ago when I saw that my clothes were being ripped. (Hybrid sex could get a little rough some times.) 

Then I think about them. Those people begging me to spare them. Some wanted me to end their lives quickly so they no longer felt my torture. I relived each kill over and over as I looked at my needle and thread.  

Stefan's technic was fun for a while but I got bored with it. Until one day one of my victims skin had got in the way. I grew annoyed and thought what if I sow them up...or even better just sow them back inside out. Sure the families wouldn't recognize them but this was my game to play. I get the itch again when I feel like ripping. Klaus won't be back until later...I'll have my fun and he'll never know. I throw on some brown shorts, plaid brown and white shirt, some sandals, and my shades. I slide my tools into my back pocket and head out the door. The new ripper was out to play.

I walk up to a house and see a woman. She had to be in her late twenties. "Here boy...here boy..." The woman called out. I smirk knowing I'll rip her in less than a minute if I do this right. "E-excuse me ma'am." I walk up to her I. Tears. "Oh dear what's wrong?" She walks closer to me. I let a sob escape my throat. "My...my boyfriend. He...he hit me and now he's threatening to kill me. I ran and ran and your house was the first house I seen." She comes over to me and holds my hand as I cry harder. "You poor thing." I look up at her. "Can...can I use your phone...my boyfriend...he took my phone and smashed it. When he hit me." She looks me in the eye and nods. "So...does that mean I can come in?" I ask. "Oh, no dear I'll bring it out to you." She goes to leave but I grab her.