New Orleans Or Bust!! (EPILOGUE)

---//ARIA'S POV//----

I sit in the car and look at the beautiful engagement ring on my finger. I was surprised he asked me. I think back to the dinner.

( THE PROPOSAL..)

We were sitting in a beautiful restaurant eating dinner. "How are you enjoying yourself Aria?" I smile at him. "This is actually really nice. Though I would have been happy with a burger and fries." He chuckles at that.

"Then I wouldn't have been able to do this." He kneels down in front of me and brings out a little red box. I almost choked on my dinner.

"Aria Taylor Monroe, I have been a lonely soul for a very long time. And when you came in my life I knew I would want to have you as my own. So lets start with having each other. Will you marry me?"

I almost jumped out of the chair. "Yes!, yes, yes. Klaus I will marry you." He stood up and took my hand and slide the ring on my finger. I leaned up and kissed him. Suddenly we heard everyone around us clapping....

(PRESENT)

I smile at that memory and slip my shades back on. When Klaus gets back into the car we drive away. "So Klaus, why are we going to New Orleans and don't lie to me. I am going to be your wife." I say with a smirk. He chuckles. "Yes you are love." He hands me a letter from his pocket. I frown at it but read it.

"Well maybe this witch can explain this." I take off my shapes and point to my lime green glowing eyes. Klaus had told me to always keep my eyes covered, when I told him about the sudden burst of energy thing I had in mystic falls.

In a way they scared me but made me...kind of happy seeing them. They made me look...different. "We will get all the answers love, I promise." I looked back at the letter and felt the markings on my torso hum when I looked at the words New Orleans.

What was in store for us there? I sigh and put my shades back on. A smirk plays across my lips.

Guess we're gonna have to find out...

**I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS BOOK SOME OF THESE CHAPTERS WERE JUST REALLY WELL THOUGHT OUT OTHERS WERE A BREEZE...NOW GET READY FOR THE TRILOGY OF FILWD IT WILL BE CALLED TAKING BACK THE CITY-THE ORIGINALS FAN-FIC... WELL HAPPY READING<3**