Together At Last(Chapter Twenty)

----//ARIA'S POV//---

Surprisingly Damon had drove me to Klaus. He had him in some storage locker. Trust me that just creeped me out completely.  

"I was going to use unit 666 but I hear that would be a little obvious. So, 1020. Mini-fridge, a couple bird cages, a box full of Playboys...one beek-jerkified Original." I looked over at the coffin and shiver. Damon and I went over to the coffin and he opened it. Klaus was there and I felt my heart go weak.  

I went to touch him and his eyes opened. "Whoa! Was that suppose to happen?" I ask Damon. He looks just as scared as I did. I lean over the coffin and kiss his cold lips.

"I'm gonna get you out of here but you have to promise me not to hurt my friends. It was my fault for putting you here. If I never had Tyler bite me then you wouldn't be in the situation."

He looks at me and I let out a deep breath. "Damon, step out for a moment okay I need to talk to him in private." He nods and leaves out.

I look back over at him."Klaus...I don't know if you know this but, I love you. I have been miserable without you. And when I saw you on the floor like that I felt like I was dying." I let a tear fall. "I'm gonna have Damon call Bonnie so she can get here to do the spell. But please just this once don't kill anyone. They didn't mean it. If your going to do harm...then do it to me."

He just stares at me. I step back from him and walk out of the room. "Damon, call her. And when she's done I want you to be away from this place." He picks up his phone and starts calling. "You don't have to tell me twice." I look back into the room and sigh. If he kills me then I will die a hero...

----//BONNIE'S POV//----

Damon had told me where to meet him and Aria so that I could the spell. When I got there Aria was sitting near the door of the locker. She looked up at me and smiled. "Hey Bonnie. Again thank you for doing this for me." She hugged me and I just felt something inside of Aria glow bright.

"When I do this he is going to need some blood." She nods. "I brought some blood bags for him. So what do you need me to do?" I let out a deep breath and look at her. "Just stay in the room with me while I do this. I don't want him trying to kill me."

She places a hand on my shoulder. "I won't let him do that Bonnie. I promise." I walk into the room and see Klaus lying there with his eyes closed but when I stop in front of him they open. I feel nervous doing this but then I feel a hand in mine. When I look up I see it's Aria's hand in mine. "Don't be scared Bonnie, I'm here with you."

I looked at the desiccated vampire and began to chant. When I chanted I felt an extra Burst of power flowing through me. It wasn't something I ever felt before. I look over at Aria and see her eyes glowing bright.

I then hear Klaus gasp and I step back. Aria stands in front of me. "Go Bonnie I can handle this." I hesitated. "Go Bonnie! Or I will throw you out myself." I ran out of the room sending my friend silent prayers that wouldn't end up at the mercy of Klaus.

----//ARIA'S POV//----

He started to sway so I caught him and he leaned on me. "You're okay. Just sit down okay?" I grab a chair and pull it up to him. He sits down and I hand him a blood bag. He rips into it and I hear him let out a calm sigh. "I'm going to kill them all." My eyes went wide.

"No don't hurt them. They did it for me. They were protecting me." He didn't even look up at me. I could just see him plotting his next move. I placed both of my hands on the sides of his face and made him look at me. "If you love me Klaus, then you won't harm anyone here."

He gazed into my eyes for a matter of minutes. I was beginning to think that maybe he never loved me after all. He closed his eyes and let out a sigh. "Just this once Aria, I will do this for you. But don't think that I will do this for you all the time love." I smiled and pulled him close to my lips.

Sparks went into our kiss. Wow were our kisses always this....amazing?

I pull back and take some deep breaths. "When we get out of here. Can we please go to a hotel?" I can feel my body warm up as I see him grin. "Of coarse sweetheart. Besides I still have something to give you." I hug him and feel relief. 

We are together at last. 

"Lets go. I want to get out of this bloody town." He gets up to leave but I stand behind. He turns to me. "What's wrong love?" I step to him Slowly. "Klaus I have to say my peace with a few more people. Mostly to my mom ad Molly. She just came back from her business trip, and I want to see her one last time."

I see his expression turn from happy to aggravated in a second. "Go and say your good byes. Just know that once we leave here we will never come back." I nod and go to leave but he grabs my hand and pulls me to his lips. Then he kisses me deeply.

He was making me weak in the knees and I didn't want him to stop. When he pulled me back he smirked. "That's just a sample of what you will get once we leave." Damn let me go run to Elena and Caroline...

**YAY THEY ARE TOGETHER AGAIN!!!! LOL OK SO I HAD A DREAM OF THE MAKE-UP SEX AND SORRY READER THATS A LITTLE TOO STEAMY TO WRITE DOWN LOL THIS STORY WILL STAY PG-13 I REFUSE TO GO RATED XXX LOL BUT AT LAST THE JOURNY OF THIS STORY SHALL COME TO AN END...DON'T POUT IM JUST GETTING STARTED WITH ARIA & KLAUS LOL DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE HAPPY READING <3**